Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Spider Caves (1x1) (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

That would be awesome!! Once they become friends we can be an awesome fighting duo! :D hack and slash our way outta here!
Blight (played by LungDrac) Topic Starter

Hell yeah! The ultimate hack-n-slash duo, working together as one ... because they're attached to each other. XP

That is, if she doesn't find a sharp object immediately.
I'll draw it out to make the story more interesting :) once she relaxes and realizes he's cool she's calm down!

That's awfully kind of you. Once they're buddies, he's not gonna be too happy about leaving her, but at least if she drops in his web in the future he won't harm her.
Well that's awfully kind of you as well 😄 hopefully they'll escape together!

I hope so. So does Blight XD

Anyone else got Charlotte's Web stuck in their heads? I sure do when I picture Blight spinning a web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsGA3VnTu8
Do you know how long it's been since I've seen that movie! Ha ha really need to watch it again! I hardly recognize the song!

Glad I could re-introduce you to it!
Kinda figured this would be a good spot for Royal to post :)

Now I've got this music stuck in my head while they're running away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-alv5ybolFE
I love Dinosaur!! 8D haha perfect fleeing music!
OGR3 (played anonymously)

Is blight just leading her on before killing her or is he actually her friend??

He won't kill her. He's not the type to kill without reason (i.e, if he's hungry.). Even if they find the exit after a few days, there wouldn't be a reason to kill Crystie unless she actively leads the outside world to him for his death.

The Grotto seems to have come to a halt O.O
Agreed! I wasn't sure if I should post while I'm still asleep, or if Royal wanted to say something? Ha ha yeah
OGR3 (played anonymously)

Go ahead

Is everyone still alive?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Spider Caves (1x1) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus