Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » RTV

Song's a little less than appropriate... xD

But the video is awesome. Random dancing doofs. XD
Andryn Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Song's a little less than appropriate... xD

But the video is awesome. Random dancing doofs. XD

...oh, right. I forgot about that. Ummm...

Aye feex.
I wish I had someone to hit me until I woke up.
Earendill wrote:
I wish I had someone to hit me until I woke up.

But there's a 99.99% chance that you'll be awake before anyone gets the chance to hit you.
True that, but still, it would make waking up more fun. SLAPFEST. In fact, we should gather up RPR members and have a giant pillow fight and broadcast it on RTV.
Hahaha I'm totally going to watch RTV, and getting up like that...whew. I'd be an angry bunny.
I'M BRINGIN' IT BACK! Back from the dead, ya'll. Anyways, just wanted to get you all informed of whats up: Andy and I pow wowed on the phone and basically decided that we do, in fact, have 65 minutes of footage to work with; however, half of it is talking about skyrim, and the other half is mostly me rambling on. We're going to get together very soon (whenever I have gas/petrol to spare) and redo it. Maybe shoot 20, 30 minutes of video and trim it down to the youtube limit... or we might do a big Christmas special, who knows.

Anywho, carry on, gents/womenz. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.
Minerva

I vote yes. I would also love to occasionally take part. A proper programming schedule would be in order though, figuring out the run-time of each episode and what slots should be permanent and what rotates. For example.

Slot 1: Weekly introduction. What's hot, what's not. What's the featured RP thread of the week? What makes it hot? Is it the characters, the story, the activity, or all of the above? Brief description. Tgt time, 2 minutes.

Slot 2: Weekly nomination; something involving the nomination feature for characters, have people come in and VOTE on it, see which characters are most deserving of a nomination by group standards. List the characters and make easy access to them by a collective, weekly updated page with links.) Tgt time, 2 minutes.

Slot 3: What's going on in RPR these days? What are we looking for? (Rotating time allotment)

Slot 4: Advertisement. Alloted time, 3 minutes. People submit emails or whatevs to the video maker of the week to promote the RPs they're looking for, or even side projects (Ex, if Game Developers was looking for help on a project, they'd advertise it there).

Slot 5: 1 Minute miscellanious

That's a nice solid 10 minutes. Of course, that's just a rough draft, anyone else could add ideas, change it around, whatever.
Bringing it back AGAIN, mostly because I am the bearer of positively wonderful news: Andy and I are hanging out again - actually he spend the night at my place because his computer was being pretty [radio edit] with me and I didn't want to fix it because I was [radio edit] tired as all get out - and we are planning on making an RPRtv episode here very shortly.

Minny (I CALL YOU WHAT I WANT), that is a very solid foundation you've laid out, and I think I'll take advantage of it. Thanks for that, I appreciate it! I think we're going to shoot maybe a half hour footage AND PUT A LIMIT ON IT, and then tweak that down to about maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I personally am all about half hour segments, but I am not everyone else - a ghastly concept, I know - so short and sweet for you. I think we'll start everything off by just jumping straight into the game with discussing the site, what features there are, pick out a character to highlight, and maybe do a quick little interview. If we do that interview, I'll volunteer and ya'll will get to meet me a little bit.

Now, there IS something we would like to see from all of you guys. PM either myself or Andy (Andryn for you new people) with what you'd like to see, if you'd be up for a quick little interview either through pm/skype/what have ye, what characters you'd like to see, that kind of thing. Nothing is off limits - The worst we could say is no.

It is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE COMMUNITY INTERACTION ON THIS!! This is all about rpr, and we need some fuel to keep this thing going.

Now go grab a sammich, warrior, for braving through this long-winded post. You earned it.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » RTV

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus