Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Proposing 2 Different RPs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for a long term 1-1 RPer for any of these two characters:

Eveen: An angel who works as a dancer in a club, but not by choice. He's good at what he does though, and gets many extra jobs on the side because of it. He's really strong of heart and stubborn though, despite his circumstances. This one needs a stern but caring partner, preferably male but a girl is fine too. This is a modern fantasy and will have 18+ content if it wasn't already obvious.

Kindle: Could be male, female or both, since they're a changeling. Kindle has lived on the streets, getting by in anyway they can, usually in street fights. I originally wanted this to focus more on romance, but I'd rather it be more fight oriented with a touch of romance. Kindle is arrogant, feisty and witty, probably needing someone to take him/her down a peg and act seriously. No god modding, your character must have reasonable strengths and weaknesses.

PM me if interested.
Interested in the first one PM me.
Hi! Would you be interested in a PG-13 version of your RP with Eveen with a female character? :3 I'm really interested in the idea, but I don't RP sex or anything due to personal choice. ^^ I think the idea would be really fun and interesting though! Would you be interested?
Tealight Topic Starter

I'm already RPing him with another female, and it really is a more mature story. I don't think I could tone it down that would make us both happy with it. If you still want to RP with me, I have other male characters you might be interested in and/or we could come up with a story we both could like.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Proposing 2 Different RPs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus