Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Mercenary RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Diego de Acosta (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Okay, so I haven't really done much with this character here and I'm really itching do to something with him. I'm looking for a scenario where your character has hired a mercenary company to do whatever (I'll leave that up for you to decide), Diego being the head of the company. This will be set in a medieval/renaissance fantasy setting, so some bits of early technology is permitted (e.g muskets, bombards). You're free to be non-human but please be humanoid and Sentient, ((imagine a dog hiring a mercenary company!)). If there's anything else you wish to discuss with me about the RP then reply here or PM me. I'll be looking forward to your responses (assuming that I get any) :)
i'd like to roleplay with you, i have one tailored for pretty much any role play Crowman, i have one made for fantasy Fyra and the other two won't be very good for this scenario i'd suggest you let me use Fyra or let me make a new character PM me if interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Mercenary RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus