Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here, Not To RP'ing.

I am new here as you can plainly see, but I can assure you I am not knew to roleplaying. In fact, I am a veteran player who has been seeking an active forum to roleplay with others on, and I do hope this is it.

So...

Hi!
welcome to rpr, you will find this site is full of friendly people to roleplay with, please share with us a little about yourself and what genre of rp you like to do
Blu_Dino

WELCOME TOOOOOOO.. RPR! :D

I hope you have a really good time here! Hope you're going to find the RPs you want and find new friends! :D
Hello. Make yourself at home here!
Welcome! It does get a little quiet here some days, but it always perks back up pretty quick!

So do you have any genre or style preferences? Anything awesome we should know about you? Interesting hobbies or pastimes? :)
Write4Life Topic Starter

Anything awesome...Hmm...

I don't know about awesome but I am a huge WWII history buff and anything military in general, especially aviation stuff.

I do suffer from depression though, so at times my posting speed maybe a bit slow, if at all.

I love to read and write and am always listening to music on my iPod. I also enjoy traveling and site seeing and my favorite colors are purple, teal and silver.
Yuka

WWII is interesting, even if not one of my focal focusses, although at the moment at least in the UK there is more focus on the centenary for WWI at the moment.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! History buffdom is indeed awesome. Sorry to hear about your depression, but I suspect if you let your RP partners know, they will be very understanding. :)
Welcome to RPR! We're a super friendly community so I'm sure you'll find RPs and new friends in no time ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here, Not To RP'ing.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus