Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In Search of Purpose (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Concept: When you first meet him, the man will probably look like he has seen better days. Covered in mud, thin and cheap looking armor, a messy beard and dirty all over, he looks about twice his age. However a large claymore rested on his back and he did indeed look quite strong. The man was likely a good warrior--a seasoned one at least. Perhaps you could hire him as a bodyguard.

What I am looking for:Seasoned players willing to contribute a character with a story line to follow. Zayne is looking to accompany another character(s)--which means that you need to provide content until I feel that our characters have connected enough to bring in Zaynes story line and cause some fun drama. This means that I am looking for someone who can create problems,villains, adventures, ect.

This RP can turn into a romance for female characters, or they can just be very good friends. (Although I think I'd rather do a love story). However, if our characters become an item it will simply be a 'fade-to-black' scene if anything happens between them.

Paragraph posts and proper grammar/spelling required

I hope that I peek some of your interests, as I miss playing my Zayne!

Cheers!
tumblr_nj0w6bLHho1tjb0qxo1_1280.png
Hey i have a pretty funny game concept if you are interested. It is canon in world, but no cannon characters will be used.
Zayne Asawa (played by InquisitorCat) Topic Starter

Uhmmm... Sure, I'll listen to your idea!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In Search of Purpose (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus