Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie!!!

Hello, my friend Flaming-Sapphire showed me this site and so I joined cause I thought this site was awesome. Please message me for an Rp!!!

Yours truly,
Sexycowgirl77
Hi there, welcome to the RPR! Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself, like what sort of RP do you like and how long you've been doing it!

Or y'know, anything else you'd find important and alright to share. We'd love to get to know you better. :3
Sexycowgirl77 Topic Starter

Sorry...Ive been rping for three years and I deal with Horror rps and love vampires ;)
Oooh nifty! I happen to like vampires too, as it just so happens. :D

Also a side note, 'cause it's in my non-existent moderator contract, if you've got any questions about the site & its features, ask 'em! Folks are pretty friendly around here and are usually willing to help another member out.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site so far :)
Welcome to the site.
People 'round here are super friendly ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm almost afraid to ask, but what inspired that username? :)
Sexycowgirl77 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm almost afraid to ask, but what inspired that username? :)
One of myfriends called me that when i was wearing a cosplay with him.
Welcome. :)

And so you know, while Kim and the awesome mods tend to provide the best/most complete answers (and thus, it's best to bring any lingering uncertainty to one of them, especially if any major issues are involved like laws, harassment, etc), if you have questions, you can ask pretty much anyone. Most folks like to help out around here. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus