Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

I'm Lettie, new to the community, though not at all new to RPing.

I came from Roleplayer Guild, got tired of it over the years and decided it was time to find something new.

8 years of RPing and counting, artist (if you're interested in character drawings feel free to message me), body modification enthusiast and fangirl extraordinaire.

I look forward to joining the community :)
Heyo! Make yourself at home here.
Hey, another Midwestern! Welcome to this place which I see as way better than most RP sites tbh. Far, far less full of venom.

I honestly don't understand how, but it's great either way!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, Lettie! So pleased to meet you! :)
GrandFinale wrote:
Hey, another Midwestern! Welcome to this place which I see as way better than most RP sites tbh. Far, far less full of venom.

I honestly don't understand how, but it's great either way!

Active and involved moderators? Clear community guidelines? Apple fritters? ;)
The fact that we have Kim, something few other places can say they have? /SHOT

But yeah, I only know of one other RP group of any sort with administration and atmosphere as nice as it is here, so Lettie, you're in good hands now.
Welcome!

And yeah, I rank this in the top 2 friendliest online communities I know, and the other one isn't an RP site. ^^; *takes an apple fritter*

If you'd like, you could see about setting yourself up a thread in Art & Creativity and/or tending to the various requests that pop up there. :) Oh hey, I think the contest to create the new mascot bunch on the front page is coming up in a couple months, too!
hi welcome to rpr! you good at drawing? i may have an oc i would like you to draw if thats ok? :-D
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far. You say you're an artist...do you have a DA by any chance? I love looking at other peoples artwork! :D
Lettie Topic Starter

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes :) if you'd like a character drawing, I've created a threadover in the Art forum :) I'm loving this place so far! And I could never get tired of apple fritters!
Kim Site Admin

Checked out your art thread, looks really cool! :)
Lettie Topic Starter

Thanks so much! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus