Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » star wars a new chapter

Shenika Zeta (played by Cobra)

Its been several years since Luke Skywalker defeated his father and restored peace and prosperity to the galaxy Shenika is a Jedi guardian who has served in between these years,

Suddenly the newly recreated sith empire attacked the new republic at the same time began to search out and find the Jedi order and eliminate all of its members .sensing the incoming disaster Shenika left the confines and safety of the inner and outer rim planets and fled into deep space this is where the story begins
Nakaj was lucky. Of the Quarem court, he was the only one not in hiding that was still alive. Similarly to the Jedi, much of the Quarem court was hunted down during the initiation of Order 66 and the Empire's take over. Agaun, Nakaj was lucky. Every hit squad sent at him by the Emporer failed. Every bounty hunter and assassin sent at him failed. Even the recent few Sith who attempted to kill him failed due to over estimating their own skills, or underestimating Nakaj's. PArt fo it was helped by Nakaj having been one of the founding masters of the Quarem court. The rest was the Quarem court's code being much, much more open regarding emotions and such then the Jedi code, with Nakaj being able to embrace the intense rage his kind could feel.

Nakaj was on one of the outer rim worlds. Unfortunately, during the Empires first run, Quarem was destroyed. After it was conqured, all ports and such were shut down preventing anyone from leaving, legally at least, and the planet was used as a test subject for the Death Star, during its days as a prototype.
Shenika Zeta (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

While on the planet he could feel the death and destruction of many worlds since he connection of the force was so high Shenika started meditation to further hone his connection. He knew that he was alone now he was the only Jedi left
Soon Shenika would be able to detect other force users, msot being either Sith or being inbetween the light and dark sides of the force. "Master Nakaj."A voice said entering the room the Serwiz was in. Nakaj glanced over his shoulder. "What is it?"Nakaj asked. Behind him was his most recent apprentice. His apprentice, Janeth Formoe, was an odd amphibious race. She had frog-like skin, large goat-like eyes, several tendrils of varying lengths growing from her head, a pair of antennae growing over her eyes. Her arms were thin, before widening as the reached her three fingered hands. Her feet were similar to a rhino's. She wore relatively normal clothes her people wore. "Are we not going to leave and try to fight the Empire?"Janeth asked. "For the moment no. Two people can only do so much."He responded.

Soon after meditation Shenika began to sense other force users he also saw where they were located at during this after three months of intense mediation he found a very rare white lightsaber crystal deep in the cave system on the planet he was on,

After finding this he had decided that he would go and find a group of force users on a planet he then got in his old starfighter from the pre clone wars days and started to seek out them
Oop: Is he going to find Nakaj and Janeth?

Oop: what if he does find them but at the same time the sith find them to ?
Oop: Well the Sith already have an idea where they are, just no one's actually been successful in fighting Nakaj.

Oop: ok but he will find them maybe in the next few posts or he may try and start another rebellion
Oop: I think it might be best for Shenika to find them in like your next IC post.

Ooc : ok I can do that
Oop: Aight, well you're post then.

One such world he was going to was an outer rim world although for him it was much to close to the empire for him he still needed to find allies for this conflict Shenika then landed on a planet to where he will soon find an ally, the force told him the name Nakaj and Janeth

This new force power was very new to Shenika it some what made him Leary of that it could lead him to the dark side

Ooc: he is not going to the dark side it is just a thought that their are sides of the force yet to be discovered
Oop: Same with Nakaj and Janeth, both will use darkside powers

Nakaj let out a low growl. "Stay here. I sense someone new."Nakaj said getting up, with his size quickly becoming apparent. Janeth was lucky to reach his waist with her antennae. "Master, wouldn't it be a better idea if I came with you?"Janeth asked. "I mean, we know for a fact the Sith know we're here. Don't you think it would be safer if we traveled together?"Janeth asked. Nakaj shook his head. "Something the Sith don't know, is that we are not Jedi. If a Sith comes here use that to your advantage. I've taught you as much as I could."Nakaj said. "You'll be fine."He added before leaving.

He quickly gets out of the starfighter and he uses his remote and pushes it to on which activates the cloaking generator and he covers his face with his cloak and begins to walks into the forest making sure his hands are covered in the sleeves. Inside the sleeves is his newly constructed lightsaber with a white crystal ,

He senses nakaj and says "you can come out now ....I can feel your presence"
A large charcoal grey scaley tail tore through the trees, slamming into Shenika sending him flying.

Shenika was flying through the air until he caught a tree branch and ricocheted back to where the tail hit him and drew his lightsabers he said "I don't want to hurt you but I will if you leave me know choice "
Nakaj stepped forward, drawing his own lightsaber. The blade ignited, being several times larger than Shenika's, mostly as a side effect of the size of the blade's hilt, which was made to accommodate Nakaj's large size. "Why are you here?"Nakaj asked, readying his Lightsaber.

"The force told me to find nakaj and Janeth" he says waiting to see if he will attack him or he also saw the size of the blade as his own curved hilt lightsabers emitted a purple blade and hummed
"For what? To kill them?"Nakaj asked, not saying his name.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » star wars a new chapter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus