Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Combat/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nerdessofbooks

So I was sitting in my room one random sunday and had this great RP idea. I have this character who is basically and assassin. So I was thinking about a multi-player adventure RP with her and a few others. I would like some vampire characters so there could be a huge war feud. My idea is that one day the vampires and humans and all the other races (they can pick what side) are about to have a huge fight when well something unexpected happens. Some crazy being from another planet comes and tries to destroy our world, our home. So we have to find a way to work together for at least a few weeks to destroy the other world thing. So my character would be the leader of the humans, but we need leader of the other thing and other races with sides, and there may possibly be a little romance.
Midnight (played anonymously)

Want a werewolf? I'm free
nerdessofbooks Topic Starter

Sure what side would you be on?
TheHero1208

This sounds like an interesting plot, in fact I love it! Since my characters are meant for fighting RPs. Unfortunately I only have two Humans, and (you may not know what this is) one Saiyan. All males, all capable of fighting and defending others. :D

Iddk which ever side needs me I guess

Great, and hero I do know what a Saiyan is and I love playing with them, but whatever you want to use is fine but I do ask that whatever you do choose to use is on the side of the humans because like I said we are mostly going to be humans but Saiyans would be a great thing to have because they are really fun to play with!!!!
Cria Laenaius (played anonymously)

Can I get in? I'm a suck-head, erm I mean vampire. Damn movies
TheHero1208

Really? That's cool, most people don't know what a Saiyan is. Well, most of my friends don't. Anyway, I was planning on being on the Human's side anyways. However, the real problem is choosing a character. Let's see maybe Kyle, Stryder or Daiko. I don't know! Maybe you could take a quick peek at them and decide which you like better, since I am terrible at making choices XD

WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER: CREA IS A CRAZY PSYCO WHO CAN ONLY CONVEY THOUGHTS IN EXEXTREMELY LONG DIALOGUE 2 TO 3 PARAGRAPHS!

suck it wyat hehehe

Am not, unless it is to annoy or convey all of my thoughts of course. Eat it hound blood.

Hehehehe seeing as how I, midnight, can only remember a short amount of my life, I'll be the most....chchildish of everyone hehehe so I'll be an @ss

Midnight wrote:
Hehehehe seeing as how I, midnight, can only remember a short amount of my life, I'll be the most....chchildish of everyone hehehe so I'll be an @ss

Why are the young always so brash.

I'm an @ss hehehe so are we doing this or what?
TheHero1208

... .______. (poker face)

I dunno...
I could offer up an alien who sides with the humans or two.

Alright well first Hero Kyle would be my choice off the bat but I like your other ones too. Second, Crai you would be a great addition, (and I love reading long paragraphs so I think its great) and for sides we can have the werewolf and vampire against the humans and Sketch whatever side would be great but you can't show up until we at least introduce the aliens but it would be great to have you.

TheHero1208 wrote:
... .______. (poker face)

I dunno...

Now I am thinking of That awful song. *Cuts ears off. NOOOOOOOOO, THEY GREW BACK.
Why couldn't I be in the start? I imagine the aliens I'm playing would be separate from the aliens that attack the planet. as most of my alien characters are from non-hostile species. And the one that is doesn't have space flight.
TheHero1208

YUS! Now you will forced to listen to it forever!

And I guess I'll be using Kyle!

WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING BE A GOOD PIANO MELODY!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Combat/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus