Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » And the earth went silent...

Wow... no activity for several days... Is this the end of my stay on RPR?

Sigh... i hope not...
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Things are usually quieter over the weekend. With the holidays coming up, it's even more noticable. It's something that happens to every site this time of year, I'm afraid.

I don't think you have anything to worry about though and I really hope you'll stay as part of this community, we like having you here!
Drayle88 Topic Starter

I really hope people come back...

I think I'm the only one who is on here enough to feel left out because everyone else has a job T_T
I'm on here at least once every five or ten minutes, mostly because I am an unemployed hobo as well. But yeah dude, don't worry. It's just the holidays. I will single-handedly keep the boat floating, if I have too. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Lol thanks man

Epic Avi pic btw. Skyrim ftw
I doubt it's the end :) people are just really busy this time of year. For me It's all the visiting, baking, shopping and want not. Seriously I'm so wore out lately I haven't even felt like doing any rp ....o.o....i think thats the first time in a very long time that it's happened. I'm currently trying to get caught up on things on here.
Drayle: Thanks, bro.

nikina: I actually just came back from a... niiiiiiiiine month break, I think, due to unforeseen personal circumstances. Let me HALP: Darth is still a Brit, I've got a deep voice and a southern twang at times, the Old Republic just came out, SKYRIM SKYRIM SKYRIM, Andryn is aka'd as the following: Andy, Andy Diamonds, Andizzle Diamonds, Ser Andryn Champion of Porkronus, and the God-King of the Repository. I am aka'd as: Bonebag, Bones, Galvatron, The Dark Lord Galvatron, and ... Pretty Pretty Unicorn. Seriously, it's in my intro thread from when I first came here.

But eeyup. That's about it. Oh, and Andy and I are doing RPR webcasts (or getting ready to.) That's about it. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » And the earth went silent...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus