Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Doll_Face

Hi! I'm A.J! I've been role playing for a few years but never on this site. I have so many characters, its just finding the time to get them all up, heh. Anyways, I love all genres of role play, and once I get all my characters up there will be more options. I'm looking forward to all the new adventures this site will provide and the wonderfully talented people I will meet. Wish me luck!!
Hi welcome to our office please step on and sit down lol hope you enjoy yourself.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I so appreciate your upbeat introduction. I think you will fit in beautifully here. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Sanne Moderator

Awww your username made me smile!!

Welcome to the site, where do you come from? Are there any particular stories you remember fondly from your roleplaying adventures?
Doll_Face Topic Starter

There was one on an open chat, using my first character I ever made. The person was very experienced and helped me learn. It made me the role player I am now ^•^
Kim Site Admin

Good mentors are absolutely invaluable. I'm so glad you found one!
Doll_Face wrote:
Hi! I'm A.J! I've been role playing for a few years but never on this site. I have so many characters, its just finding the time to get them all up, heh. Anyways, I love all genres of role play, and once I get all my characters up there will be more options. I'm looking forward to all the new adventures this site will provide and the wonderfully talented people I will meet. Wish me luck!!

Hi Doll Face! One thing for as many charras as I have, that I like to do is make a "Mary or Gary Sue" This is a perfect chara...Some one who can be that chameleon so that you can use it in multiple RP's and never have the same person twice!
Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is always good to have fresh faces on this site. If you need any help or want to RP, just toss me a PM.
Welcome to RPR! 8D Im sure you'll enjoy your stay!!! <3
Welcome to RPR! Oh man, character creating can become an addiction here lol. I hope you're finding everything to your liking and are settling in well :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're making lots of new friends! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus