Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Possible Elder Scrolls gig

o.o just throwing out an idea. Maybe they never really defeated the King of Worms, but a impostor that duped the necromancers into following him?
Ethelle wrote:
*noms peanuts*

I certainly wouldn't mind to do a RP revolving around the Mages Guild. We should make sure there's room for non-mages to participate, too, though. Something that involves the Imperial City, maybe, as a starting point at least. Since it's the centre of the Empire, I assume it'll be relatively easy for everyone's characters to be there.

Errr. Or... Maybe some event or thing pops up somewhere and different rivalling or cooperating factions all have an interest in it, and it needs to be investigated or secured? Vague idea is vague, and also a bit cliché. Hm. Oooor.... Fights in the Arena have been revealed to be fixed and there's an OUTRAGE. No. XD
I like the idea of the Imperial City, it makes plenty of sense. It's the easiest place to put anybody that makes sense, rather than having to come up with some [radio edit] excuse for "Hey, wtf are you doin' in hurr? GIT OUT MAH HOUSE." And I agree that we need to make it relevant to non-mages, too. Like, say... um..

...fried chicken?
Bonebag Topic Starter

There'll be a fairly centralized plot that will 'unite' all the 'jobs' together, Andy and I just need to hammer it out. I'm correcting my schedule as I type this - just hit the big 24 hour mark, woohoo... - so I'm braindead, but tomorrow I'm going to try and thinking something decent up and work from there.
Andryn wrote:
...fried chicken?

I liked the cabbage idea. Maybe a compromise. Coleslaw?
ATTAAAAAAACK

OF THE KILLER TOMAAATOOOOOOS.
Bonebag Topic Starter

Ethelle wrote:
I liked the cabbage idea.
Then you're going to love my character.
Bonebag wrote:
Ethelle wrote:
I liked the cabbage idea.
Then you're going to love my character.
WE BETTER SEE HIM SOON, WE ALL WANT THIS SO MUCH. REALLY BAD EGGS. I CAN'T STOP SNEEZING. PIRATES.
LittleLuckyRed1

Im not very familiar with other ES games except for Skyrim, but is it alright if my character is a Khajiit?
Bonebag Topic Starter

LittleLuckyRed1 wrote:
Im not very familiar with other ES games except for Skyrim, but is it alright if my character is a Khajiit?

Yes, that's completely fine. When we do unveil the plot, we're going to make sure that it's very, very, very easy to digest for everyone. I don't know too much about Elder Scrolls lore, but I'm really going to step up my game and probably start sending pms to Ethelle and SeraphicStar about what happened in the previous games.

...Or we'll be lazy and just use the "This is an rp, we can do whatever the [radio edit] we want, dealz with it." excuse. Probably a combo of both.
I'd be happy to help! I can be as nitpick-y as you like, ranging on the scale of nitpicking from 'who needs lore anyway?' to 'I don't trust that source because they misspelled Kaushtababi.' XD
Bonebag Topic Starter

Being slightly more awake than I was yesterday - sleepededed 10 hours, feel unrested :I - I see things that I like. Example: Ms. Ethelle, I like your avatar, I have a 'cat' character in an RP with Andy that has the same colored eyes. Another example: the Worm King never died. I like this idea. I like it very much. I'm unsure if we'd all utilize it as a whole, but on the flipside, it could very, very easily be made into the bounding agent that brings everyone together.

Fact: I am playing a Black-ops Undercover Cabbage Vendor hellbent on infiltrating the Black Market produce ring in Cyrodil. ...He's also probably going to be a (more magicka based) Arcane Archer/Ranger type guy, because I'm basing on me, and Undercover Cabbagemancy is totally something I would do if it were a profession.
Bonebag wrote:
Fact: I am playing a Black-ops Undercover Cabbage Vendor hellbent on infiltrating the Black Market produce ring in Cyrodil. ...He's also probably going to be a (more magicka based) Arcane Archer/Ranger type guy, because I'm basing on me, and Undercover Cabbagemancy is totally something I would do if it were a profession.

So we've got a magic-using Archer, and a Nightblade who only has basic illusion and mysticism spells (like detect life, chameleon, night-eye, etc) but mostly is a fighter/rogue type. So we still have plenty of room for, like, thieves and warriors and wizards and the like! At this point, Ethelle, just about any of your characters would work, from what I've read on them, so you've got plenty of options. And Yay khajiit! It'll be nice to have a non-humanoid lol
LittleLuckyRed1

Okay here is thy Khajiit.....

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=8817
Andryn wrote:
So we've got a magic-using Archer, and a Nightblade who only has basic illusion and mysticism spells (like detect life, chameleon, night-eye, etc) but mostly is a fighter/rogue type. So we still have plenty of room for, like, thieves and warriors and wizards and the like! At this point, Ethelle, just about any of your characters would work, from what I've read on them, so you've got plenty of options. And Yay khajiit! It'll be nice to have a non-humanoid lol

I'll go with Astarill, then, unless many more mage-like characters are going to join. :) If the latter should be the case, it'll be Guaile, who can always join, because he's utterly pointless and has nothing useful to add, so he won't over-shadow other's abilities. XD
Woo! Now Bones just needs to flesh out his Undercover Cabbage inspector or whatever the hell it was. BONES, GET TO WORK YOU LAZY [radio edit]!!!
If I'm allowed to join, I'll go with Dak I think: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1861

She's at home in the IC after all.
Bonebag Topic Starter

You can join with almost any character you want, it's an open rp, with no real restrictions.
Urjorahn Midonas (played anonymously)

When will this start?
Bonebag Topic Starter

Not for a while. Maybe next month. Not horribly long away, like two months or beyond, but it will be somewhere inbetween two and maybe five weeks. You guys have plenty of time to get whatever you need sorted out sorted out.
Ha, I have good timing, my character is perfect for this. Count me in whenever it starts, if there is still room that is.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Possible Elder Scrolls gig

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus