Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Possible Elder Scrolls gig

Bonebag Topic Starter

Patty-O wrote:
Ha, I have good timing, my character is perfect for this. Count me in whenever it starts, if there is still room that is.

There is always room in an elder scrolls rp.
Bonebag wrote:
Patty-O wrote:
Ha, I have good timing, my character is perfect for this. Count me in whenever it starts, if there is still room that is.

There is always room in an elder scrolls rp.
That ain't no joke, the world and mythos is huge.
w00t! I'm loving the amount of interested people for this RP. :D
I've decided for sure I'll be going with Guaile for this RP. I suspect he'll be very interested in underground cabbage dealing.

Any progress as to setting this thing up yet? Need any help? :)
Bonebag Topic Starter

Ethelle wrote:
I've decided for sure I'll be going with Guaile for this RP. I suspect he'll be very interested in underground cabbage dealing.

Any progress as to setting this thing up yet? Need any help? :)

We're still planning stuff on it and moving it forward/doing it and all that, but for the moment, it's on the backburner for a bit - Andy and I have pressing priorities in life that require our attention, but we'd be happy to chit chat about the plot either through pm or whatnot. But yeah dude, we're still definitely doing it.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes~!

I would LOVE to get in on this! I've been gone from RPR for awhile now, but I was thrilled when Ethelle messaged me about this! :)

I'd be interested in playing as my two Imperials, Cassius and Avitus. They go hand in hand, since I usually play Avitus as Cassius' commander--but if it's only one character a person, I totally understand, since it can get a little confusing with so many people, haha. Anyway! If that is the case, then I would love to join in on this with my darling Cassius, the Imperial Legion Battlemage :)

Err... anyway, I'm totally jumping ahead of myself with excitement, so before I go any further; are y'all still accepting new interested parties? :D
Yay! :D Good to see you!

I'm not the one setting this RP up, but I'm quite sure there's plenty of room for you! :D
Yay! Thank you dear! :D

*fingers crossed*

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Possible Elder Scrolls gig

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus