Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.

BloodyLlama

My name is Tellus and I have been roleplaying for about 9 years now, not on this site. I started roleplaying with myself at age 10 and I slowly began to drag my friends into my rps. I live by the rule, Ladies First, even in an rp. I'm still trying to get my characters made and online, but i'm going to add them at intervals since half of them don't have names yet.
TheGoldenNinja

Welcome Tellus, i'm sure everyone here will love to rp with you. It sounds like you have a lot of experience and if you ever wanna rp, send me a message.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Tellus, welcome to the site! :) What sort of things have you roleplayed up until now? Are there any topics in particular you're interested in exploring while you're here?

I'm looking forward to seeing your characters! Let us know if you run into any troubles around the site. :D
Greetings and Cubulations!!

Welcome to RPR, there are a ton of great people here and lots of ways to enjoy your characters! :3 I did the same, adding characters in intervals when I started, enjoy the fun and easy character creator and if you have any questions we have a slew of fab admins that can help you out and an awesome FAQ!

~Rubix
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

I really hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Lizard

Hello, there! Welcome to RPR!
If you have any questions, let us know! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you've had a chance to settle in and see how things run. We are glad to have you! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. Our Moderators are super friendly and helpful!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D Do I dare ask... where did that username come from? ;)
BloodyLlama Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

I... was bored.
Sanne Moderator

And here I thought it may have had something to do with extreme metal knitting! ;D
Kim Site Admin

BloodyLlama wrote:
Kim wrote:

I... was bored.

As good a reason as any! :)
Hello welcome to rpr pm me if you ever wanna rp.
BloodyLlama Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
And here I thought it may have had something to do with extreme metal knitting! ;D

That might also be true...
Welcome to the site. It will be a warm welcoming home if you want it to be that. Feel free to PM if you need help or want to RP
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Cute icon! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus