Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Take a bow

viciouscycle

Hey! I'm not new to the role-play world, however, I'm typically active in more rp styles and games that are immediate in RP post returns. Lately my life has become a little more cumbersome and my time is a little more limited. I love role-play so I would really enjoy any invitations for rp. I'm really into fantasy role-play regardless of the time-era or culture. I enjoy the methodical researching of creating characters and love the process of general creation.

I also enjoy helping others create characters or story lines, and enjoy drawing. I don't have a page for my art, however, I will be uploading art to my characters that I have drawn soon enough.

I hope to hear from anyone interested in RPing with me, just send me a private message.

Remember that I am an Adult player and to be on the safe side, I would prefer any RP partners to be 18+ too, and absolutely mandatory if you have adult rated RP plots in mind.
SarietheFae

welcome! hah! fristies! I would be happy to send you a line. there is a good mix between the underage and older folks. I will definitely send you a Line.
viciouscycle Topic Starter

Awesome, please do!
Welcome to the site, it is good to see new faces around this place. Feel free to pop me a message if you want to RP or need any help with the site.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!!
viciouscycle wrote:
Hey! I'm not new to the role-play world, however, I'm typically active in more rp styles and games that are immediate in RP post returns.

I think you will enjoy this: You can turn any forum topic on the site into a live chat, so you can RP at the speed you are used to. :) Just click "Launch chat" when viewing any forum topic on the site. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hello and welcome!! I concur with what's been said, we have a good mix of young and old and real-time RP is possible if you find a willing partner. :D I think Kim has a chat feature for PMs on her to-do list too.

http://www.rprepository.com/development/developmentTask.php?task=119

If you like this feature (or any feature on the list really!) make sure to click the "I want this" button at the top-right. It helps Kim see what feature is the most desired by the community. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you are settling in and enjoying yourself! In time you will figure out all the tips and tricks to make roleplaying on the site just the way you like it. :3
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
viciouscycle Topic Starter

I am, I am, so many friendly people! I appreciate the tips and the warm welcome. I need to try out that 'chat' thing for the forums.
Ello you give me a pm if you ever want to rp. I'm open to liliterally anything and I can do 18+ if you ever want.
Hello there! Welcome to this magical website where all your roleplaying dreams come true! Haha I hope you are enjoying it so far my friend, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. All of us are willing to help you! :)
Welcome! I hope you have fun rping on this site and if you ever want to rp just message me! I'd be more than happy to rp with you :)
Welcome to RPR! There are some really exciting features that I'm sure you will totally enjoy! I hope you get your feet wet and have fun here!

~Rubix

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Take a bow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus