Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings Rp World!

Hey everyone, I figured it was time I introduced myself. I'm Kris and love to RP, I can't believe a community like this exists and that RP is still something prominent in the world! I remember how big this was many years ago when people used to RP in chatrooms ahh those were the days!

I hope to meet some of you soon, I have a fresh modern setting RP going on in the General RP forum called "Paradise Harbour". Hope to get more people involved in that also!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR!

Roleplay is very much alive and well and this community is proof of that. Everyone is very friendly here and I'm sure you'll find people to join in your setting.

Good to have you here!
Hello hello! :D
Yuka

Welcome to RPR! :D
Post-Christmas welcome to you, guy. I personally don't rp much these days (planning to change that pretty soon), but I am looking forward to reading what you do. Get out there and have yourself some fun.
Hello! *waves* welcome to rpr. As bones up there mentioned it's a bit quiet right now because of the holidays but it's usually lively and bumping with activity round here. What kinda rp you enjoy?
Welcome Kris! RP is very very much alive, and there are still chatrooms growing and flourishing with rp. That's actually where I came from. A few of my fellow chat buddies are on here and they got me started on RPR. This is a lively interactive rp community and you'll fit in very well. They even have a chat feature on the forum rp now! How cool is that?!
Welcome to rpr! :D I'll definitely check out that rp you have listed! There are also a few chatrooms that are still around like Rubix mentioned, but this site actually has the nicest user base I've seen in a long, long time. I'm sure you'll fit right in!
Minerva

Loki and Rubix are both friends of mine, and I concur with everything they've said. Any of the RP threads I've made are pretty open, feel free to skim and join in anything you've seen from me that you enjoy.
sup if ya wanna get to together and roleplay just send me a message so hope to see ya soon and Welcome
Well I'm a tad late but better late than never! Welcome to the wonderful world of RPR, a virtual monument to and quite possibly the epitome of RP as the world knows it. It has a awesome set up and is constantly getting updates to make it even better. Unlike most forum RPs sites of the past this one actually has moderators who, when time allows, will actually participate in RPs as well...unlike those other ones where the staff seem to do nothing but sit around with their mouse hovering over a ban button... I have reason to believe that due to the live chat feature mentioned earlier, one could even partake in the notorious T styles of RP generations passed, T2 being one I was proficient in myself....not sure about nowadays since it's been several years, closer to a decade since I did a T style RP. Yes but anyways. As I said, welcome to RPR and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. And here's a late merry Christmas or holiday of your preference greeting as well as a late new yeas greeting. Enjoy.
It's great to have you here, Kris! :) Always nice to meet a fellow roleplayer! I myself like the supernatural things. I hope you like RPR here, and if you have any questions, everyone is really friendly and happy to help :) There's also a list of moderators at the bottom of the page in case you need to contact one of them.

Also, the website owner, Kim, is very active in the site. She'll often pop on the 'just talking' chat thread to say hello! Also, that chat thread is the 'hang out' spot for this site. Just click on the 'chat with us' button on the right of your homepage. :)

Hope you really enjoy RPR, and happy RPing! Feel free to hit me up if you want an RP with any of my characters :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings Rp World!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus