Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Come With Me on a Trip Through Faerûn (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Seems like everyone posted. Are we supposed to wait for the DM to post once again or did you want us to continue the conversations starters?
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Netherweave said he'd actually post this time, so I was kind of waiting on that, since I saw him looking through the thread. ; v ; Though, if he takes too long, I'll post a continuation.
Is this rp still alive? Just wanted to let people know my posting might becomes less, since i will likely be losing internet soon.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

It is. I've asked Netherweave to post to the thread -- he should be making a post sometime this evening.

Sorry to hear about your internet situation. I understand how that is.

--

That said, Netherweave and I are also packing up to make our move from Texas to Ohio, so we've been relatively busy packing and getting some commissions done so that we have pocket money when we move. :');; So apologies in advance about our own inactivity in the coming weeks.
FreeJayFly wrote:
It is. I've asked Netherweave to post to the thread -- he should be making a post sometime this evening.

Sorry to hear about your internet situation. I understand how that is.

--

That said, Netherweave and I are also packing up to make our move from Texas to Ohio, so we've been relatively busy packing and getting some commissions done so that we have pocket money when we move. :');; So apologies in advance about our own inactivity in the coming weeks.

WHERE IN OHIO!!!

My wife and I will be moving out there the end of the month as well! lol
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Oh wow, what a coincidence. XD

We'll be living up close to the Dayton and Beavercreek area. But for the time being, we'll be staying with my aunt in Middletown for a short while while we get new our new jobs and the papers for our new apartment settled. :'D
We're moving to Warren County. About 3 hrs away from you guys apparently. Well be staying with some friends who just bought a fixer upper house out there til we get a place of our own out there
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I added a new thing to the OP under the 'Current Post Turn Order' segment.

Basically, to avoid having people ask me if the thread is active, every three days that go by and the person whose turn it is does not post, you have permission to post if your turn comes after them.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Come With Me on a Trip Through Faerûn (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus