Imperial Senate Guard: 3
Boss (Darth Desolus): 1
Deaths: 0
End Time: 17:58
Kim Site Admin

Odd for sith, even for jedi! ;)

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

You would roll a die for it. Heh. So this makes the count tied at one and one cause I got this feeling Darth will pick Sith. Heh.
You would be correct ;)
Take a chance with Fate. What shall the dice decree for thee tonight?

Even should your path take to the side of righteousness,
Odd should you instead be destined to follow the darkness of unrighteousness

rolled 1d20 and got 8

Well the conclusion is this. Sith-2 and Jedi-1. This means I shall be venturing to the dark side for this escapade. Sadly Lauren your vote didn't count as it was given after midnight my time. Have no fear however as there is time to assist me with one more decision. Shall I make my journey donning Sith Robes...
darth-xanatos.jpg

Or Sith Stalker Armor.
DSC03977copy.jpg

First one to speak up is who's choice I go with. And I'll start my first power run after the choice is made.
Robes are the only way to go, ever.

Ok guys. Here's what's happening. I have finalize preparations for my power run but due to inadequate sources, I won't be able to visually record the massacre as originally intended. So I'm going to do it this way. I'm going to keep a talley of the following information. Time to complete each stage, how many deaths occured for each stage (Hoping none at all but them stormtroopers get a lucky shot in sometimes) and how many killable people/things are in the game cause per bones request, I will be killing everything(Hey. I'm doing a Sith run first...I'm allowed to do that.). I will also separate the kills by stage and type of thing killed. Before I begin the power run however, I must acquire new batteries for this danged wii-mote. I will be editing my first post on this thread to keep track of how things go. And unfortunately I do have a busy day today so it is possible I may not be able to complete the run in one sitting sadly... Anyways...on tomprepping the list. The dark side will be with me.
What? Augh, darn you, east coasteeerrr! *tiny fist shake*

Nah it's cool. Stuff happens. XD It was still 9:30-ish for me at the time.

I hope you picked the robes-- they look far more awesome than the armor.

Call for robes was the first response so indeed that is what I shall don. And since your vote didn't count, I'll give you the option on the outfit I wear for my Jedi run. Ceremonial Jedi robes of keno's robes. And you also get to pick between blue, green purple and orange for lightsabers blade colors.
Star_Wars_Force_Unleashed_Jedi_Robes_01.jpg
Ceremonial Jedi Robes.

Kento_Marek.jpg
Kento's Robes
Aw, why thank you, Lance! Tis be very kind of you. *ahem, clears throat, cough cough...*

I DECREE THE USE OF CEREMONIAL ROBES AND A PURPLE LIGHTSABEEEER!

Than so it shall be! Now the next question! Dark medium or light purple! Heh.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Force for New Years

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus