Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooooooooo

Yes, I put the long hello there. Anyways, I'm new here! I say new, it's been a few days, I've been creating characters and talking to one or two people, but I'm still new. It counts. Someone should talk to me or be my friend or give me critiques for my profiles, anything! I like talking to people, so come and have a conversation with me!
Welcome! It's okay to creep into the community if that's what makes you comfortable, but I do encourage diving in. :) It's lovely!

Do you have any preferences for RP? Genre, style, settings, mood, etc? :)
HELLOOOOOO!!!! I return the long hello. Welcome to rpr and please PM me when or if you ever need an rp.
dancingcat Topic Starter

Hello to the both of you! Number one, I usually would jump right in, considering I just like people, but I'm also still kind of working out how to go about using the website and learning the mechanics of it. Number two, I generally tend to go for anything non modern. Fantasy is usually my biggest contender or anything with some sort of supernatural element to it. I can't handle rps that are completely modern day real life because I find that my OOC self interferes too much. Number three, LONG HELLOS ARE THE BEST, AREN'T THEY!? And number four, thank you for the offer! I'm sure I'll likely take you up on that quite soon.
dancingcat wrote:
Hello to the both of you! Number one, I usually would jump right in, considering I just like people, but I'm also still kind of working out how to go about using the website and learning the mechanics of it. Number two, I generally tend to go for anything non modern. Fantasy is usually my biggest contender or anything with some sort of supernatural element to it. I can't handle rps that are completely modern day real life because I find that my OOC self interferes too much. Number three, LONG HELLOS ARE THE BEST, AREN'T THEY!? And number four, thank you for the offer! I'm sure I'll likely take you up on that quite soon.

IKR!? Any way, my characters are mostly made to be used to rp any setting any where. My OC lance, for instance, is able to be played in almost any setting, but i like to play midevil pirate era. I played assassin's creed 4 when i wrote it so it is one of my favorites. Just pm me when your ready and ill answer you as soon as i can. :-)
Sanne Moderator

Hi dancingcat and welcome!! :D I like your name a lot but that's probably also because I'm a local Dutch crazy cat lady and stuff.

Is there anything on the site you're getting stuck with or are you managing to find your footing? :)
Victoriantruth

Hellooooooo to you, too! Welcome to rpr. How are you enjoying the site so far? If you haven't found anyone to talk to yet, you can Always contact me. :D Anyway, have fun on your adventures and hope to be part of one soon!

Greetz
Vicky!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to contact me for an RP or if you need any help.
dancingcat Topic Starter

Once again, I'm going to try and reply to all of those in one message, respective to the order in which they were asked, to make it easier. (Also, you all sound like awesome people.)
1. That sounds amazing, and I definitely will as soon as I finish up a bunch of my characters which I still am trying to add to and refine.
2. Hello, Sanne! Thank you so much, and trust me, I am also kind of a crazy cat lady because they are so adorable and awesome. I think I'm managing to so pretty well so far, I'm just getting used to everything. It's not so much that I'm getting stuck on one or two things, it's just that I'm learning slowly, hehe.
3. Heyy, Victoriantruth! I am enjoying it very much, thank you! I will definitely take you up on your author, as I have read through your profile and characters, and you seem like an awesome person.
4. Thank you, XXXKILLZONEUS! I will probably do that, thank you!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! SO glad to meet you! :) And also to hear that you are learning everything okay. But please don't hesitate to shout for help if you get stuck or confused, as you can see, we're all pretty friendly and willing to help. :)
Hi Cat, welcome to RPR!
What kind of dancing do you do?
dancingcat Topic Starter

Hello, Kim! Thank you so much, and yes, everyone is so friendly! I love it!

Also, Okkomuri, I do all sorts! I mainly do ballet, but aside from that I take classes for pointe, jazz, modern, contemporary, tap, middle eastern and partnering. It may or may not be my entire life, haha. Thank you for asking, by the way. I like knowing that people share (or at least pretend to share) my interest in dance.
Wow, that is a lot-that's pretty awesome, actually! And I have next to no skill, but I did try ballet a long, long time ago... Didn't have the patience for it then. :/ Kudos!
SarietheFae

ellllllllooooooo. welcome hope tou enjoy rpr and all the happe'n cats here
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us :3
dancingcat Topic Starter

Thank you all so much!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're finding lots of awesome new rp! <3
Welcome!!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooooooooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus