Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

Liethell Adam Rotolo (played by Glacontour) Topic Starter

The man took the bag happily and peeked inside. He decided that, although they seemed delicious, perhaps cigarettes were not considered edible. He spoke as he walked beside Billy, his face still in the bad and snooping.

"I've never had anyone think of my name as formal..." He peeked up from the bag and peered back at the box, wondering what ink refills looked like and if they, too, were edible. Then, he caught the name 'Hell' and he jerked upright, looking at Billy full on and keeping his face out of the bag. Then, the weight of the question hit him. He bit his lip and began looking at other things around the city, perhaps finding a distraction. When he found none that would reasonably work on Billy, he took a deep breath and shook his head.

"I don't know what I am...but I'm a nothing to most, and a something to some..." He scratched his head and screwed up his face, perhaps in mild confusion. "Although to a few-- and I'm not quite sure I like the fact that they believe such-- I'm a deity...Although perhaps they're dead by now, and their thoughts with them."
Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

[sorry for the delayed reply, had two nights of unexpected company :) getting caught up now]

Perked a brow as she watched him peek inside the bag, "Paper and magazine for reading, and the cigarettes are for smoking...." she explained lest he decided to eat them. She walked silently listening to Liet and she shrugged her shoulders ever now and again. As he jerked up she perked a brow.

Billy was interested in him, weather or not he was a devil in human guise. However when he said deity she looked to him with a flared brows. "Really....that's interesting....outta curiosity who might those people be?"

They were steadily approaching the edge of town, and the forest that separated TNT from the rest of town

[It's totally fine C: ]

Liethell stared over at the forest, relaxing a little. At least the trees looked the same, much more comforting and living than the buildings and concrete he had been exploring. He left the bag alone, wondering why in the world would someone smoke such delicious things, and looked over at Billy as she asked her question. He began thumbing his chin and nose as he thought.

"W-well, I do believe one such group were called the Greeks...there were others, I'm sure, but I can't quite remember them. I remember a group of Greeks who named me...I-I think is was Aclepius. I don't like that name too much, but they kept insisting..." He shrugged and continued trotting on behind her. "Why do you ask?"
Outright laughter would echo about the woods around them for a moment followed by a voice that also echoed.

"A Greek deity? Interesting concept. And I thought I was strange."

The bag that Liet held would then seemingly move on it's own as though someone was rustling through it before the pack of cigarettes floated out and seemed to open themselves on their own. One then floated out of the pack as the rest of the pack dropped back into the bag.

"I'm in the tavern my dear. Anything you want to eat upon arrival?"

Billy and Liet had just crossed the street when the laughter began. Billy had gotten fairly used to Kyle's little tricks (as she liked to call them), with the wind. However she nearly jumped at the sound, her violet eyes darted around looking for Kyle a moment, then they settled on the bag Liet was carrying when it started to rattle and crinkle.

She perked a brow, "You couldn't wait till I got back 'eh?" she shakes her head with a bit of a chuckle. She looked to Leit "You heard the man, you hungry or thirsty?" she asks him. Then she thought for a moment on what she wanted, as she thought her eyes went to the ground. After a moment's deliberation, she grinned. The other evening she had a craving from something, "Poutine...." a bit of a giggle came from her, "fries, gravy, and cheese curds." she'd explain, in case he didn't know what poutine was, a rather Canadian food. "And a pop." Another giggle came from her and she looked back to Liet

Liet let out an unmanly squeal as the voice rang out, and he almost ran away right there and then. Surely, it couldn't be a demon, monster, or ghost! Those only lived under beds and in closets, as far as Liethell knew. He watched the cigarettes float away from him with a certain sense of despair--there goes his meal. He frowned, but it came out looking like a childish pout. He looked at billy, again expecting her to fix this, and pointed at the pack of cigarettes floating away.

"I wanted to eat that..." He turned to face the cigarettes. "They looked so yummy..."
The rest of the pack dropped back in the bag as the one that had floated out began twirling in the air.

"My...you are strange...tell ya what buddy. They ain't cigs but..."

Kyle then appeared seemingly out of nowhere in front of them and grabbed the floating cigarette out of the air and stuck it in his mouth and lit it.

"If you got a diet of strange cuisine, I'm sure I can whip something up for ya. Customer and combatant satisfaction is my goal and I ain't had no body complain yet."

He then chuckled a bit before taking a drag and blowing out the smoke.

"Ya know...I'm considered a deity by some too. The ancient mayans called me kickalotabutt. And for good reason."

He then chuckled a bit more before glancing over at the box Billy held.

"I'm assuming those are the ink refills we ordered dear?"

A brow was quirked to Liet's pouting frown and the look in his eyes. She wasn't exactly going to grab the cigarette and let him eat it. God that would likely taste absolutely ghastly..but then again he did eat the willow charcoal. "Leit...you smoke them..." she replied to his words.

She watched the cigarette twirl in the air, she had expected it to float back towards TNT, but as it hadn't she figured as it hadn't Kyle couldn't be too far. She blinked at his appearance, but wasn't overly startled, for the most part she had grown used to it. "Liet...meet Kyle. Kyle...meet Liethell." she paused wondering how to explain just how she ended up meeting Liet. "He asked me if I knew the way to...Hell...?" she made a bit of a bewildered face.

A brow was perked to Kyle's little joke, she wasn't sure if this would confuse the seemingly befuddled Liet, or if he'd find it funny. When Kyle turned the talk to the ink refills a nod was give, "Yeah. And now that you're here you can carry 'em." she chuckled a bit then turned her gaze upon Liet.

"Well...what do you eat normally...aside from charcoal...?"

His eyes widened as a figure appeared in front of him. Such strange people! They couldn't be just the ordinary humans he's used to-- maybe they could help him find his home again better than an average human for it? He noticed the pack drop back in the bag and reached in after it. He fumbled with the box before jamming a cigarette in his mouth and gnawing away at it. Delicious nicotine, at last! He listened to Billy explain that cigarettes were meant to be smoked. He cocked his head and stared at her intently, then switched his gaze to Kyle as he spoke.

"Why would I set my food on fire...? I don't remember a god named 'kickalotofbutt'..." So confusing, these human-ish people. He listened to Billy's question. Such an odd question...What wouldn't he eat? "I'm supposed to eat d-death..but really, I'll eat anything. Things that kill humans taste best though..." He now locks his eyes on Kyle. "I wanna go to Hell. Do you know how to get there?"
His gaze switched from the package back to Liet quietly as he watched him chew on the cigarette.

"I don't believe you were given permission to take one of those. And on a side note of the same subject. They last longer if you light and smoke them."

He then gave his wrist a quick flick causing the package to float out of Billy's arm.

"As for being a god. It was a joke. Kickalotabutt. Kick a lot of butt. I'm a fighter and kicking peoples butts is what I do."

He then rubbed his chin in thought for a moment.

"How to get to hell...Well. I know one sure fire way to get ya there. But I save it for people who get on my nerves. That you haven't done yet."

He would then turn and walk off.

"Come. We'll check my library. Maybe I have some locations logged for some of the nine gates."

Billy was a fairly ordinary human, really nothing special about her. She was likely the most ordinary of the group. She watched him fumble withe the cigarette pac, then proceed to cram one into his mouth. "Well typically that's what people do with them...just like Kyle is doing..." she would look from Liet to Kyle and shake her head, "Well you did offer to make him something to eat, so he's eating."

She shifted a bit as Kyle spoke to Liet, "Told you he might know something I don't." Her words were for Liet, as she spoke she looked back to him as his gaze was locked on kyle. She had heard his comment about what he was supposed to eat, but she was rather silent about it.

He stopped gnawing on the cigarette long enough to think it over for a minute: Would he rather smoke it or eat it? Kyle seemed to enjoy smoking the cigarette, so maybe he would too...? No, he decides. Obviously Kyle has never actually tasted fine cuisine. He continues gnawing.

"I'm pretty sure I'd rather eat it..." He spoke, forgetting he still had food in his mouth. "H-have either of you been to Hell? Have you ever met another person kinda like me...?" He looks between the both of them. Suddenly, he felt a breeze through his tattered clothes and shivered. "M-May I borrow some clothing, while we're discussing this...?"
The Elysium (played by Pineapple)

[Lance has his daughter for a week so, his reply is gunna be slow but he'll get to it when he can :D]
He chuckled a bit at Liet's words.

"In a manner of speaking I have been to hell plenty of times. And I've sent plenty of people there too. I've dealt with plenty of beings from there as well."

He would then rub his chin in thought before chuckling alittle.

"Finding a way to get you there shouldn't be too hard to do. As for borrowing some clothes...I may be able to help with that too."

Billy plucked the cigarette as kyle replied to Liet's question. After taking a draw off of it, and exhaling she spoke. "everyone has their own personal hell." smoke accompanying her words. She started walking through the woods along the path to TNT. Occasionally puffing at the cigarette, she soon turned and looked back towards them her violet eyes settling on Liet first, "Yes I'm more than sure that between all who live there. We can find something suitable...you can even have use of a shower...." she then turned her gaze on Kyle, "Ya want this back?" an impish grin on her face.

A personal Hell...? He nods at their offer of clothes and a shower, mumbling a kind 'thank you' comment but his mind was on the idea of a personal hell. What would that be like? Would he find someone like him there? Would people talk to him, and could he talk back? He stared at the two in silence, watching their exchange. Such strange humans/demi-humans, especially the one with strange hair. Without warning, he reaches out and strokes Billy's hair as he thinks.

"What does Hell look like? If it's personal, then where did I come from..?"
He blinked awkwardly as Billy took the cigarette from him and chuckled lightly as they walked. He would then take it back and draw from it once more when she offered it back before handing it back to her. He would then speak in response to Liet's question.

"A personal hell is more of a figure of speech. It's commonly used mainly to describe peoples lives that were rough, harsh or otherwise not exactly easy for them to live for various reasons. Everyone has a personal hell of some kind."

Then without warning, he suddenly turned drawing two of his sword pointed the tip of one at Liet's neck while the blade of the other hovered over the arm connected to the hand stroking Billy's hair.

"And the last thing you want is a personal hell I bring you myself cause no matter who you are, you won't enjoy it in the least. Ask her what happened to my last wife when I gave her a new personal hell. And if I was willing to do that to my ex-wife, imagine what I would be willing to do to you. A complete stranger of whom I barely know your name. Now with that thought in mind. Your hand, my womans hair. Remove it...now."

As he spoke his eyes would begin to glow a faint red color.

After Kyle had taken back the cigarette her violet eyes moved to Liet as he grew quiet, and she watched the questions flicker across his features. Then as Liet's hand moved towards her she perked a brow. As he stroked her loosely dreaded locks one of her eyes twitched, as a rule she didn't like people touching her, especially those she was unfamiliar with.

Kyle was speaking and her eyes flicked to him. Her arm beginning to raise to smack Liet's hand away, but Kyle's blades were out, and her hand froze and with drew. Preferring to keep her fingers away from his blades. She perked a brow her eyes still on him, she didn't figure a blade would come out. She figured that she would have slapped away Liet's hand and Kyle would have said something. She noted the colour in Kyle's eyes and blinked.

He let out one more unmanly squeal as suddenly, two very sharp objects came far too close for his liking. He fell backwards and covered his face, then huddled in a ball. Perhaps the strange dreadlocks in the lady's hair functioned as something indicating importance or as a source of magic? That would explain why they were heavily guarded...He stayed frozen in his position.
"I-I just w-wanted to t-touch the...stuff...o-on her head..." He doesn't know the word for her hair, only knowing it was strange and he hadn't seen it before. "I-I didn't k-know.."
He looked at Liet as the red from his eyes faded a little.

"Look bub. Dunno how things are in hell but here, you gotta ask about a lot of things. Rather it be to touch someones hair or to munch on a cigarette. As long as you ask about some things, you'll be fine. But if you don't..."

He then moved the sword that was hovering over Liet's arm.

"I may not be able to stop one of my swords next time. Now...if you want to get to hell knowing it was because someone helped you and not because you pissed them off, then behave."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus