Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

He looked to Liet with a stern gaze and a slight scowl at his words before smirking a bit.

"Look bud. You reek of I dunno how old tuna mixed with rotten baby diapers (Thank Lilli for that metaphor) and here in this world, that's not cool. I'd gladly swim in a pile of garbage rather than have your odor floating around my shop without me doing something about it. Remember. Your in my home now. My rules. You listen. Shower first before anything. Now take one. Enjoy it. Be happy about it. And don't eat it."

He then looked to Billy and smiled lightly.

"Show him the way please hun? I'm gonna start cooking dinner."
Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

Billy noted that Kyle didn't answer he question in regards to what he was cooking for dinner, "must be a surprise" she murmured as she came out of the stock room, she perked a brow to the demon Liet was scratching at the wall. She seriously doubted that the walls would be tasty. As she crossed the lobby Kyle was speaking, well scolding is a more appropriate word, Liet.

As he turned his words and gaze upon her she nodded to him, "Can do bossman." she grinned for a moment and gave him a wink, she knew that he loathed when she called him boss, or any variation of it. Her purple gaze moved to Liet, "He's right, you'll probably feel better, and certainly smell better after you get cleaned up...perhaps something can be done with your coat too..." She headed towards the extra rooms, but paused long enough to make sure Liet was going to follow
Liethell Adam Rotolo (played by Glacontour) Topic Starter

Liet stares at Kyle in silence as he scolds, with two emotions playing out on his face; fear and deep curiosity. How could he be so commanding? Would he hurt Liet? Kyle was beginning to become a mystery, a puzzle, a challenge to the would-be hobo, but he's not apt to challenge him right now. Now when he was in control of the food flow. So Liethell tip toes over to Billy, semi-hunched to avoid much attention. As soon as he found himnself out of Kyle's sight, he stands upright and trots, grinning widely.
"He's funny, and smells like the winds. And maybe flatulence. I do like the man." Granted, the bad smell may be coming from Liet... "Miz' Billy, I like my coat. If we throw it away, I want a new one..."
As Liet spoke to Billy, Kyle had made his way to the tavern and was preparing to start cooking up some food. Namely what Billy had requested earlier. Liet on the other hand would require some thinking. What do you cook a being who dines on death? Or claims to at least. He would indeed prove tricky to feed given he was primarily geared up for normal foods. 

"Hmm...maybe some eggs or something...and just top em with some kind of rat poison...?" he questioned himself outloud.

One thing was certain though to anyone who knew Kyle. He did enjoy challenges and now he had one.

Liet's assessment of Kyle brought laughter to Billy's lips, it wasn't just a snicker but full blown gales of laughter. She look to Liet with a grin, "Ahhh be careful what you say my friend, the wind can carry words to ears that you won't want hearing that comment." she was trying to scold him but she was still laughing a bit to much to make it effective. "Okay lets get you some clean clothing...." she stopped to look the demon over, assessing his size. Then she paused at a door and politely knocked. "Minato?" she said as she knocked waiting to see if Kyle's son was home. "Kyle suggested that minato's clothing would fit you...." she waited another few moments to see if the teen was home. Deciding he wasn't she hesitated slightly before going into the Minato's room. "you stay here, I'm just going to grab some pants." she knew that leaving the demon unattended was a risk, but she'd rather leave him in the hall than lead him into Minato's room.

In a moment she returned holding a pair of jeans. "Theses should fit." she muttered before starting down the hall, "And about your coat...well...I'll see what I can do." she sighed softly. Billy knew how to sew but she doubted that even the finest tailor could fix his coat. "You just need a shirt and a towel...and perhaps I have something to untangle your hair." her purple eyes darted up to the mop of hair on Liet's head. She stopped in Kyle's and her room long enough to get a shirt for liet, and with a look of triumph she was holding a bottle of something. It said detangler "this should work...it's what I use on these, when I want to get them out." she gestured to her dreads.

"Alright..and the towel's will be in the bathroom," she leaded him to a spare room, "Okay....so in there you'll find a bed, dresser, and a bathroom..." she smiled to him pushing the clothes, and bottle of detangler towards him. "After you get your hair wet, put some of the detangler in it and let it sit for a few minuets, best to leave the rinsing of it for last...and hopefully it'll help with your hair."

"Then if I'm not waiting in the hallway for you when you're finished head to the tavern. Kyle will be there already." she proceeded to give the demon directions before heading back to her and kyle's room. She wanted a quick shower too.

Liethell stands, baffled by this human's laughter. He stares at her like she's a madwoman--and to his eyes, she is. He's caught up in that thought, and suddenly Billy is gone, vanished into a room. He doesn't have time to panic though, because she returns with a pair of pants, quite unlike any he'd really worn before. Billy's words about his coat were lost, as he follows Billy and eyes the jeans with a certain hunger. They do look rather tasty...But lo and behold! Suddenly Billy has a bottle of something he's never seen. Detangler! She mentions she uses it to take her 'dreads' out. What would she look like with them out, he wonders... But there is simply no time for wondering! He's led to a new room, given the objects and basic directions, and left to his own devices.

This was a problem.

This was a problem in that he had no idea how a shower works--he's taken showers in waterfalls and rainstorms most his life. It was a problem in that he was sorely tempted to eat everything in his arms and sulk on the floor until the nice humans came back and gave him more food. This was a problem in that he and cleaning products worked together like potatoes and chopsticks. However, he was a clever demon. He would find a way to fix this.
First, he wanders into the bathroom. This seems to be it, as there are devices he recognizes from watching humans. One of them is definitely a sink, and the other reminds him of an outhouse, but inside, and that basin had to be a bath. Where was the water though? He turns his attention to the bath. Oh, those knobs were shiny. Shiny and glorious. He reaches out for one and screams at the top of his lungs when water comes out in a roar--but that seems to be the point.He undresses, climbs in the tub, sits under the faucet in a weird crouch, and lets the cold water run over his hair.

Long after Billy is done with her shower, he finally finishes his own. His hair is not quite clean, but it's starting to show it's original dark brown hues again. He has the bottle of detangler in his hand, at least three towels wrapped around his body, and wearing the pants. He wanders around the rooms, crying out much like a wounded cat.
"Miz' Billy? Mister Kyle? I don't know what to do..."
He would sit in the tavern cooking up the food as Liet's scream and hollers would ring out and simply chuckle lightly.

"Ah such entertainment."

He then heard Liet's yell about not knowing what to do and yelled back in response.

"You dry off and get dressed! And at least now maybe you'll smell better than my odor of apparent flatulence!"

The last bit was a indication that Billy's words to Liet about wind carrying things to ears was indeed true as, though he showed no reaction right away, he had indeed heard the comment.

Unlike Liet Billy was more than familiar with a shower, and like most women she liked to take her time in there reveling in the hot water. However today there wasn't any time for that, she was slightly apprehensive as to what the demon would do in her absence. The young woman showered as quickly as she was able to, and dressed in clean, comfortable clothing. A pair of well worn, tight fitting jeans and a baggy t-shirt with a band logo sprawled across the front.

As she was wrapping a towel around her hair Liet's calls hit her. "Oh god he's fast." she muttered to herself as shoved her feet into a pair of shoes, having decided to abandon putting on any eyeliner or mascara. She entered the hallway and looked around for Liet, laughing as she caught sight of him. "Oh lord Liet." she rolled her eyes. "Okay...if you need my help with your hair I think we're going to need a sink." the woman couldn't resist another laugh, "Okay...you only need one towel. And put the shirt on."

"Hey can we use the sink down there?" she called to Kyle. "He needs a little help."

"I do like to think I smell better than your flatulence." He yells back, and he was about to talk more about what that certain scent smells like, when Billy appears. He breaks into a happy, toothy grin.
"Billy! I'm cold, I want all my towels. How will I fit in the sink?" He imagines attempting to curl up small enough to fit his whole body under the faucet in a sink. That would be rather painful. He hands the bottle of detangler to Billy. "May I eat this, Miz Billy?"
He chuckled a bit at Liet's response as he began cooking and started whistling a bit as the smell of cooking food began to fill his nose, then the tavern and soon after the entire facility. As he cooked, he continued whistling a variety of songs as he worked.

The woman was getting used to the barrage of questions that Liet managed to come up with so often, and she was learning to take it in strides. She laughed a little and shook her head to the silliness that was before her. "Alright take your towels, but put them in the washer after were done." she started to lead the way to the tavern, kyle hadn't answered her so she'd ask him again once they reached the tavern.

As she walked she started to explain, "You wont be sitting in the sink, You're going to put your head there while I try and do something with...that mop of yours. And no you can't eat it." the last words were firmly said.

Liet rustled his towels happily. That smell from the kitchen was absolutely delightful, and it made him forget all about eating the detangler and sitting under the sink. He walked by Billy, dreaming of the possible things that the unidentified smell could possibly be, but he can't name it. Finally, he asks,
"Miz' Billy, what's that smell? And the noises, is that a bird? It's a pretty bird."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus