Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

Felt a bit bad a the unmanly scream came from Liet and he fell huddled to the ground. She Sighed softly her gaze shifting to Kyle, well his blades to be specifically. "Put them away hon..." she said gently her eyes raising from his blades to settle on his red tinged eyes. She he;d his gaze a moment, then as he began to move his blades she looked to Liet.

"The stuff on my head is nothing more than hair...." she says to Liet, "In this day and age..people just don't touch someone because you want to...you have to ask..." she glanced up to Kyle a moment
Liethell Adam Rotolo (played by Glacontour) Topic Starter

Wow, this was a lot of information to process. He stared in silence as the sword moved away from him and Kyle's eye colour faded. He gaped as Billy explained the strange things on her head as hair. How could all this be? He stood up again and circled them, still gaping a little.

"B-but why can't I touch? Why must I ask? Why does your hair do that? This is hair, not that!" He pulls at his own hair. It's so matted and dirty that it resembles turn more than hair. A dead frog falls from some of his hair to the ground, and he stops circling and questioning to stare at it with full attention.
He gave his swords a quick twirl before resheathing them. He watched Liet quietly for a moment then smirked.

"That my friend is hair in dire need of washing. And honestly we may have to shave it off with matting like that. You got perma-dreads man."

He then chuckled a bit more before the red in his eyes fully faded and he turned and continued walking.

"Now come on guys."

Watched Liet circle them as he gaped. She tilted her head to the side and listened quietly as she had done to all of his seemingly strange rantings. Whne he started tugging on his own hair she pursed her lips. "Well it's impolite to touch someone, I'm sure you would be uncomfortable if someone came up and started to touch you. My hair is like this because I've styled it this way."

She looked to the dead amphibian with a bit of a disgusted look on her face, then she looked back up to Liet and nodded along with kyle's recommendation of washing. "You haven't seen your hair recently have you my friend. Kyle's likely right...if we can't un-matt your hair it'll likely have to be cut."

She looked to Kyle as he podded them to follow. "Let's get home...you can shower...and we'll find you something else to eat if you're still hungry...then...well we can talk more about Hell...and you." she said you rather pointedly to Liet, she was interested in what he was.

He clung to his hair. He's seen bald people before--and he'd give anything to not be a bald person. He rather likes his hair, it makes a rather nice pillow. He trots after them, wringing his own hair and biting his lip. He makes little whibble sounds before he speaks...

"I...I'd rather keep all of my hair. I don't like those scary dreads you speak about...They look like tentacles. And I rather like being touched...especially on my head." He means it too, he enjoys being petted like a common cat or dog. He smiles as Billy promises a shower and food. "Thank you missus!" He reaches forward, but then stops suddenly. "O-oh....may I give you a hug?"
He actually chuckled lightly at Liet's comment on using his hair as a pillow.

"A regular pillow is more comfortable. Besides. Hair grows back so it's not like it'll be gone forever. May take few years to get to where it's at now but it'll grow back. Besides If your from hell then I'm sure you can find some way to make it come back almost instantly with some creepy dark magic stuff."

He then whirled a brow at his request to hug Billy though his back was to them.

"At least you asked. Be warned though. No means no. So if she says no, then don't. Plain and simple."

A little ways in the distance the front of his building could now be seen.

"We're almost there. When we arrive, I'll fix you guys something then we'll go check out my library. Oh Hun. Did you want to do anymore training too? Things are slow right now so we got time of ya want to."

Watched Liet cling to his matted locks as they walked, she slightly felt bad for him yet again. "How did you get your hair so matted...?" she asked Liet as she was catching up with Kyle and she smiled to him for a moment, "Told ya it would be an interesting day." her smile stretched to a broad grin, a bit of an I told you so. For when they got up this morning Billy had said today would be interesting. At first meant the appointment with a particularly picky client for this afternoon, thankfully he had cancelled early in the day.

Looking back to Liet after Kyle had finished speaking about hair growth, "I might have something that will help untangle your hair...but We'll see." she was about to say something else but she stopped short as he exclaimed thank you and lurched forward. She perked abrow as the question was asked, she didn't have a chance to asnwer because Kyle had answered for her. She would have rather waited to Liet's hair was dealt with and want not but she couldn't deny the guy now that he had asked. "Eh...Okay. A quick hug then lets go."

She opened her arms up and looked to Kyle as he spoke, "Good, remember what I wanted?" She grinned from ear to ear a moment, and then she nodded "Yeah.. sure Wrath needs a work out." she spoke of the metal rod clipped to her belt.

Oh yay! Hug time! The strange man wraps Billy in a happy squeeze, probably spreading his germs while he's at it.
"I slept for a while. You see, when I went to hibernate, there were all these people talking about great depressions. What happened to that, anyways?" This was all he really meant to ask. He spent the rest of his time looking up and grinning at the new building. Somehow it made him feel happier.
He rubbed his chin in thought at Liet's question and chuckled.

"The great depression. Well after my time. And I say after my time because I'm not actually from this particular era. I was birthed back during what historians call the dark ages. But the great depression was this time when no one had money to afford anything. People became homeless. Couldn't afford to eat and so forth. It was eventually overcame however so...yeah."

Would awkwardly returned Liet's hug, and then as he started questioning about depressions she would slip out of the hug, not abrasively just slipped out of it. She slipped up near kyle as he was replying to Liet. She was trying to not show he abhorrence to the state Liet was in, and the fact that she had hugged him, and was doing a fairly good job. Kyle would likely be the only one who could tell.

She was planning to slip for a shower after she got Liet set up with his shower. She looked to Kyle, "You start cooking, while I get our new friend here set up with a shower and some clothes...you thinks some of yours or Mintao's will fit...?" she was sure that she probably had a shirt that would fit him, half the shirts she owned were mens shirts.

He stumbles as Billy pulls away from him. Why on earth would she not want a hug? He decides not to trouble himself too much with that question and instead focuses on his current thought...

"I want to keep my coat." He blurts out. The thing was so ragged and eaten at that he might as well have been wearing a sheet of Swiss cheese, but he clung to it anyways. "I like my coat..." He mumbles as he begins to trot ahead of the two. His curiosity got the better of his short attention span and now he's dying to investigate this new building.
He watched as Liet trotted on ahead and slowed his own pace so he fell in stride with Billy.

"Probally. Minato's wardrobe would probally suit him a bit better. No telling honestly."

He then chuckled softly.

"And yeah. I'll start cooking while you go ahead and get him settled in. And honestly. I'm half way tempted to let him go in first. See how he reacts to the alarm going off on him. Have a little fun ya know?"

(OOC: Ah...Feels good to post. Meow.)

[ooc:bout time too ;)]

Billy watched Liet trot on ahead, "Your coat...but it's threadbare. Nearly falling to pieces." she commented with a perked brow, watching him clutch it. Today was most definitely a strange day.

She looked to kyle as he fell into stride with her, "Is he home? I'll ask before I take anything from his closet." she grinned a bit. She hadn't gotten too much time around Minato so she wasn't sure exactly how he felt in regards to his father's new girlfriend. She really didn't want to put any friction between them by doing something like that.

"And you're cooking. Great." Another grin split her lips and she looked a head to Liet, "Hey Liet. Got any requests for chef boyardee over here." a bit of a giggle came from her and she glanced to kyle.

"Anything!" He yells back to Billy as he begins to approach the building. He's going to examine it's exterior first, and he starts running around the building. Mostly though, this is just because he's searching for trash cans or anything similar. Perhaps he'd meet another strange more-than-human being here? He always has luck finding things he needs in trash cans.
He watched Liet quietly for a moment before holding his hand out towards him then closed his hand into a fist. Liet would feel wind begin to blow about him, and if successful, basically grab Liet which would be followed by Kyle pulling him back towards him.

"Not so fast. We got priorities. You can explore later."

Billy laughed to Liet's enthusiasm. TnT held many interesting and fascinating things, it was much more than just a tattoo parlor, he would have tons to explore. She grinned wondering how kyle missed her calling him chef boyardee, "Well you heard the man, Anything for him." she would perk a brow noticing that kyle was intently focused on their new companion.

She watched quietly for a moment, "Awe babe, you have try and spoil his fun?" she would laugh a bit then look over to Liet, "he's right though, there's plenty of time for that later. Clean up and then a meal." she said in a rather unarguable tone.

The scraggly man takes no notice of the wind until he feels it pressing against his weight--until he's being pulled backwards. The feeling is so strange and foreign to him, that he starts to flail and kick and lash out at the wind around him, yelling in surprise.
"This isn't good! I don't like this!!" He turns to Billy and Kyle with wide eyes, expecting help in his futile fight against wind.
He watched Liet as a small chuckle escaped his lips and released the wind so Liet would be let down...well probally dropped on his backside due to his flailing, just in front of him.

"Exploration is good... But not a necessity right this second. Let's take care of other things first then I'll give you the grand tour."

He would then move on making his way to the door and opening it.

"Go ahead and get him settled in and ready to shower and what not. I'll head upstairs and start cooking."

Billy sighed softly was Kyle dropped Liet, "Perhaps that could have been done a little more gently?" she perked a brow to him, half scolding half trying not to laugh. As they headed inside she put the bag she carried down, then headed right for the stock room, "Just gotta put that ink away and then we'll get you set up Liet."

As she drifted into the stock room, she glanced over her shoulder, "Whatcha cookin?" some fumbling and rustling around could be heard from the room Billy was in.

Liethell lands on his back with a flop, and it takes him a few minutes to relocate himself in his mind. By that time, the strange humans were already leading the way inside the building. He wobbles his way back onto his feet, and trots in happily. He hardly heard either of them talk, he was far too wrapped up in the appearance of the interior. It was far different than he was used to. He runs a hand over the wall--just to make sure it was real, not something he happened to be dreaming up somehow. He hardly heard the humans talking. The walls looked too pretty for such trivial things. In fact, it looked good enough to eat...He begins scratching at the wall with his nails.
"This looks tasty, I want it..." He turns to Kyle. Perhaps he can produce some wonderful wall-pieces to eat. He taps the wall as he speaks again, "I don't want a shower, I want this."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highway to Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus