Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » FEO:GLITCH FEVER

Bio (played by Ash64123)

Bio spawned into the world logging back on.He looked around him to see many different players,he kept from talking or saying anything.Laughter and chatter could be heard for miles.Bio walked towards the The dark forest hopping there wouldn't be as many people there.As he continued he looked around hopping no one followed.He sat down against a tree liking the peace and quiet.He looked out into the forest,Thinking of the glitch.

The glitch...an unforgiving nightmare.The glitch was something he found when he was beta testing.The glitch Did nothing but harm everything,It gave him massive headaches offline and online.But he'd rather hurt himself than anyone else.The glitch could harm people outside the game without permission,maybe even kill...
Asher Haynes (played by OkaruAudo)

Taking the gear off of his stand, Asher made his way to his bed, laying down, putting the mask on and powering it. "Link start." He said as the tell-tale chime sung through the equipment and to his ears. The game was something he had only recently begun, deciding to hop into the wonderful virtual world of FEO after a friend's recommendation.

Rising from the ground spawned Asher's avatar. Nobody in-game knew who he truly was either, they only knew he was a blademaster named Asriant. His hair on his avatar was slightly longer, he had more stubble, but his eyes and main body structure were the same, muscular and toned. His basic iron sword rested at his side, his body protected by light fur armor. Technically it was a medium-weight armor but the lightest of all medium. He was standing on a dock with a basic oak rod in his hand, trying his luck at fishing.
Crystie (played by Crystie78)

"Hey Crystie. Jewel and I are gonna head out and check out the new club on 17th street, you want to go?" A voice called through the closed door. Crystie hardly heard the voice as she scribbled over notecards.

"No, thanks though! I'm going to finish up studying and then probably head to bed. Have fun!" She called back cheerily. Her roommate sighed before her footsteps faded away.

"Don't stay up too late!" Her voice called back faintly before she heard the front door closed. After finishing her last note card, she slowly put down her pen. Dont worry, I won't. She hoped off her chair and began rummaging around under her bed before pulling her nerve head gear out from under it. Rhythmically, she hooked her self up, laid down on her bed, and said "Link start!" After a few beeps the world around her dissolved and a vivid virtual reality took its place; her own little getaway.

She sighed gratefully before drawing her staff off her back. She had only found out about this game a few weeks ago, but she had already logged more than 80 hours of gameplay on it. She figured if she studied at least 8 hours a day, she could still have about 6 hours of game time without interfering with her studies.

Drawing her cloak up over her head, she started into the Dark Forest. She always took careful precautions to hide her face, for even though girls were becoming more prevalent gamers, a stigmatism was still attached to them. It didn't entirely bother her, but she was sick of dealing with men who thought of her as a joke. Rolling her eyes and twirling her staff, she noticed a particularly large spider inching his way towards her.
"Well hello there level five. Just what I was looking for!" She said as she began to engage.
Bio (played by Ash64123) Topic Starter

As bio continued to think,Some ghost and other creatures,including spiders,Large ants and other forest creatures,began to defensively walk towards him.

Bio still caught up in thinking of the glitch was pretty shocked.Then a voice began to be heard in his head "I can help you",bio grabbed onto his head."N-no,i don't need your help".He was starting to shake not wanting the virus out."Please just get out"he was fearing the virus but also trying to stand up to it.

"Just go away"and with that the virus took over.A smirk could be seen as the creatures began to attack.One by one they tried to attack,not even being able to get a hit on him.He was moving quick,fast and precise.He chuckled maniacally as the spiders felt like they were in slow motion to him.

""He chuckled again,his eyes turning red and losing their natural color.There was a giant flash in the forest and all the creatures were dead,All the same way.Cut in half,Bio stood in front of the slaughter.The blades on the back of his wrists covered in the green blood of the creatures.

Using the fishing rod that Asriant held, he decided he would try and catch something -- anything. A huge smile formed upon the man's lips as a tug happened on the line. The little bobber, which costed him only 70 copper, moved up and down in the water. Something had caught his hook.

Asriant yanked up on the pole and his face went grim. It didn't budge a bit. In a few moments, the rod was ripped from his hand and a spire rose from the water's previously tranquil surface. It was about ten feet in height and a stone grey color. Then the rest of the structure was exposed -- it was a leviathan. Normally this would be lucky with how rare it was, but not at this level!

Dropping his tackle and turning down the pier, Asriant began to sprint to land. With every springing step more and more of the dock was destroyed and soon the gaping maw of the ocean beast was inches behind. Jumping forward, the man barely escaped being devoured. The leviathan gave one angry glare before falling back into the depths.

"Damn... That was.. Badass!" The man shouted with glee before running to the town. The bad part was that now he needed all new equipment for fishing. This time he would stick to a lake.

Before Crystie could land her first hit on the spider, it seemed to turn and in away from her.

"Hey! Get back here I need the experience!" She called as she began to chase after it. As she rounded a tree after the creature however, she found that he had already been killed; he was sliced neatly in half.

"Ugh, who steal killed?!" She asked aloud before drawing her gaze up from the body. Taken aback, she was met with at least 50 other dead bodies, all killed in the same fashion as her enemy. A boy stood amiss the mess, blades dripping with the creatures' blood. What kind of player could accomplish this? Was he a beta tester?

"Geez, did you do all this yourself?" Crystie asked as she tentatively approach the player. His head seemed to be bent down, so she couldn't get a good look on his face. If he managed to kill all these creatures though, he could be dangerous. She wasn't ready for a PVP just yet. She would likely die if that was the case.

"A new bamboo rod.. Hell yes!" Asriant flung the rod around a bit, swinging it and listening to the slight crack in the air. It was good alright. It only cost 45 silver too! For a bamboo, that was amazing! Still, it took ages to get that much money -- even after finding a chest with 43.

A grin curved up on the man's lips as he let it disappear into his inventory. Then he glanced to his amount of money and gasped in exasperation. "Are you kidding me?!" He thought aloud, looking at the four copper he had. He could afford two loaves of bread at least. "Dinner.. I suppose," he said with a shrug before buying just that.

He was very disappointed with his cooking skill, despite being a good cook in real life! He often settled for only what the markets sold; bread, fruit, precooked meats. He couldn't even cook meat without charring it to the point where it was no longer edible!

"Yes,yes i did"he smirked sheathing the two blades on his wrists.He walked away,His normal self barely able to restrain the glitch.The glitch wanted so badly to harm,but yet it also wanted to talk more.

The glitch made him more confident as he grew to have it more often,The glitch sort of encouraged fights.It could make any on become very enraged.

As he continued to walk,his step seemed to sort of stumble back a bit as he was fighting the glitch from attacking.

Asriant sighed and scratched at his chin, looking around a bit. He made a fist and raised it excitedly. "Let's do some huntin'!" He shouted to himself before running off, grinning.

When the man made it to the forest entrance he did a double check on his inventory. "Iron sword.. Fur armor.. A few potions. We're good."

After a while of not finding anything to fight though, Asriant found two figures in the forest. He always got excited to see other people as not many people even played FEO. "Hey guys!"

"Uhh, hey you alright?" Crystie asked the man, stepping forward slightly. If he wasn't the type to be social she wouldn't push it. Still, this guy seemed almost hurt, or was it something else?

Crystie turned to face the new voice. Another boy, a low level like herself.

"Oh, hey." She answered before turning back to the other. She wondered how he had managed to kill all those creatures when he was still a low level...was he a hacker? Or did he have some kind of special weapon?

"I'm just fine"he smirked as the glitch now found a new target,but this time it wasn't to harm physically,it wanted to gain the trust and ruin everything.It wanted to see suffering.

He quickly overcame it,barely in time for it to try anything.He fell to the floor,unconscious.His health going down from basically nothing.He was trying to stay awake but apparently the glitch didn't want to go down without hitting something.

Asriant watched him fall with a shocked expression, closely examining the man. He had no signs of poison but his health depleted as if he was poisoned. "What uh.. What's up with him?" He asked curiously.

Having an idea, Asriant selflessly used his last potion/antidote combination on him, pouring the liquid into his mouth. His expression darkened when the elixir did absolutely nothing to the wounded man. "What..." He was absolutely bewildered.

Man, what is up with this guy?! Crystie quickly rushed over to the man's side and watched as the new boy administered a potion...to no avail.

"Perhaps his hacking is catching up with him," Crystie muttered under her breath.

"All we can do is try to help him. He really exerted himself killing half of this forests' monsters. I'm not really sure how he managed to do it without outside help," Crystie told the stranger before casting a light healing spell on Bio.

They helped only a bit but the damage somehow managed to drain more health than what was being cured.It finally got down to half when the glitch was finally gone.

Bio's face was sweating and he was gasping for air,sitting up automatically.He crawled away from the others quickly,looking at them as he got up."S-sorry"he began to run away from them hoping they wouldn't follow.

H-how is it possible,it's not supposed to give up easily.Bio thought in his mind and tried to come up with reasons.Having almost none,other than the suffering it enjoys and the pain it loves.

Asriant gave him a very strange look and then turned to the woman. He was hesitant to chase after him. "Lets uh... Lets forget that happened. Anyways, my name is Asriant, hi!" He laughed and went to his inventory for a minute.

"Is your hunger meter moved at all? I mean.." He accessed his bread and spawned some into his hand. "I'll give this to you. It isn't homemade.. I just bought it." He held his arm out for her to take the offer.

"Also, if you want, we can find that guy later. I got... His username.." He typed the name into messages and sent a quick private message to have his username for later reference. He wasn't sure if this woman wanted to chase after him or not but he was eager to make friends. "So who are you?"

"Oh, sure. Thanks!" Crystie smiled lightly as she accepted half of the bread offered to her.

"I typically don't find myself eating very much in game. I'm usually distracted by finishing quests. I was in here trying to get some spider eggs, but that man..." She frowned and began to munch on the piece of bread offered. She wished she wasn't so curious, otherwise she would just forget about all of this and move on! However, his strange actions poked at her curiosity. She'd really like to find out how it was done!

"You got his username! Perfect! Hopefully we can meet up with him later. He didn't seem too found of talking to strangers...but perhaps he won't remember who we are next time?" She asked in between bites.

"My name is Crystie. West coast! What's your name?"

He continued to run until he thought it was enough ground covered.He sat down,at the edge of the forest looking off the world as he panted slowly.

He growled,hating that he couldn't control it.The voice spoke up,"You know you can't hide me forever".He was shock as the voice chuckled maniacally."Just go away"he held onto his hwad hoping the glitch would go.But it wasn't happening...at least not while the glitch was stronger.

Asriant raised a thumb and jerked it to himself. "Out of the game my name is Asher." He would normally be a bit hesitant to give out his name but it was only his first name after all. It wasn't like he gave her his address.

Skimming through his inventory, Asriant landed upon a strange item. It had foreign characters and he decided it would be best to drop it. When he did it disappeared. There was a use option but he didn't trust it. "That's weird.. Must be a bug.."

Cryatie gave Asher a strange look as he discarded the "bug" from his inventory.

"Huh..well," she started as she stood up.

"Thanks for the food! Oddly enough I feel like I've got some more energy." She brought up her menu and scrolled through her quests.

"I've got to get an item from the spider caves nearby. It might be easier with more than one of us, so you're more than welcome to join me!" She smiled at him before giving him a small nod and heading off deeper into the forest.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

The Headless Hyrda Guild was the most famous Guild in the game. They were made up of the strongest wizards, and most skilled bladesmen in the game thus far. "I don't know about you Nick," Sam smiled, clutching the large iron axe on his back. "But I think they will actually let us in if we take out this Monster..." The two had tried to join the Guild, but it's leader Ram5139 gave them a proposition. "All we gotta do is get this special mysterious Armor from the Steel Spider in the Cave of Spiders... THEN WE'LL BE IN THE BEST GUILD IN THE ENTIRE GAME!!!"

Sam was only a level ten, a tank player with Basic Iron Armor and a Two Handed Battle Axe. Ever last Item sold and ever last coin dropped on this weak second level equipment. He even promised his buddy and roommate Nick that he would do dishes for the next month if he would chip in and pay for about half of his new axe. Sam looked up from his map, "this is it... Looks like we're here!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » FEO:GLITCH FEVER

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus