Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Fallen Archangel & Warrior Girls (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dae (played by Pantrane)

So I looked at my character list and I want to give Dae a chance. She will be my first female character that I've ever RP'd and I've RP'd since 2001. She won't be into romance, since she is a spirit basically. But who knows. I had an idea for a tough group of female warriors... Maybe 3 or 4 players max, we could set up a posting order and all that good stuff.

I may add my goblin Obel as a character who pops up. I have a lot of free time and am really into writing so it would be an active RP.

So she is an angel who is not sure if she is good or bad. We can come up with an adventure, I'm thinking a war. So we'll pick an enemy. I don't really want opposing characters since the spirit of competition might develop and I want this to be cooperative.

Well I am just throwing out ideas, sharing my brainstorming process...

Does anyone want to work with Dae? Any other Angels male or female? I'm looking forward to using this persona... And yes I designed her using DAZ3D and tons of morph dials (3D Art).
I'm interested. Would Constantine be okay?
Dae (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

Yeah! She sounds like a cool character. Similar in some ways too!
Sounds like an interesting idea. can Shiro join?
Hello, I have a male fallen archangel as well that I'd be interested in seeing him interact with Dae! I have yet to upload him to RPR as I'm low on space and too cheap to upgrade my account, but would you be interested perhaps in this blurb?

-Lior, brother of Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael, the youngest of the four, was God's personal musician, playing music for all angels on earth and in heaven at all times during the day. Lior was too curious about sin and why Lucifer was cast out of Heaven. When he was pit against a demon who turned out to be his soul twin, Lior betrayed God and saved the demon's life, being cast out of Heaven himself. Now living on earth, he goes by the name of Rain Leblanc, an affluent Frenchman who is more familiar with sin than most demons. He's a professional musician with a long list of bad habits, but sassy, short-tempered, well-read, and caring. I can roleplay him during any point in time of his life -- before, during, or after his being cast out of Heaven.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Fallen Archangel & Warrior Girls (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus