Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » <w< >w> Hey there~

Goooood afternoon,evening, and morning fellow RPRs! I am Kikarotaku, I go by Kiki, Vio, Wraithia(my larp name) or KIKARO! You choose :P I joined RPR with one thing in mind-- CHARACTERS. You see, I'm an artist. I'm making characters all the time, but it's rare that they have their own back story or fandom that they belong to. This is where RPR comes in: I make characters and when they come with a back story, I introduce and develop them here! Sound good to you? I am also a fairly mid to high level roleplayer too. I love words, I love detail. I love scenery. So message me, comment in this thread, tell me who you are! Let' meet and chat! Outside of RP I love video games, tons of comics, anime and manga, visual novels. Anything with action and a great back story! Im also currently OBSESSED with Steven Universe, so I can see that being a great topic (as I will be posting my Gemsonas here too.) Homestuck! Ava's Demon! Tons of anime! Let's get to chattin' and RPing!!
Sanne Moderator

Hey Kikaro!! Welcome to RPR! :D We love having creative people around and I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;) You caught us in the middle of our fifth anniversary celebration, which means there will be prizes to win in super creative contests - including art and poetry! Feel free to check it out, you can win account upgrades and such. :)

During the celebration most of us might be a bit preoccupied and not be too attentive to RPs and character development, but I'm sure after we recover from all the cake and dragon slaying there will be a lot of us wanting to hang out with you. ;)

If you have any questions about the site or the event, feel free to ask!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome, welcome!! We're so glad to have you, and you seem like a really fun and friendly person, which is great! RPR is a super friendly community, and people are always up to RP, so never worry about sending a PM to ask for it! Also, if you do commissions of other peoples' characters, there's a neat little forum for art and creativity where you can advertise, and you won't believe how many bites you get! People are always looking for art for their characters :)

Anyway, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
HibariHaru

Hi, Kiki! Welcome to RPR! And you love Steven Universe as well? AHHHH!!! Me, too! Hope to chat and RP with you soon! And maybe do some Steven Universe RP, too. Nice meeting you! <3
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you came to join us :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, and thank you for that wonderful introduction! :D It's a really pleasure to meet you, and yes, that DOES sound good - exactly what we're here for! :)
Welcome to RPR! :) I'm sure with those interests you will fit in wonderfully here! Do you have a DA or Tumblr? I love looking at other peoples artwork since I can't draw myself XD
Welcome Aboard Lass
FroggyGurl

Kikarotaku wrote:
Im also currently OBSESSED with Steven Universe, so I can see that being a great topic (as I will be posting my Gemsonas here too.) Homestuck! Ava's Demon! Tons of anime! Let's get to chattin' and RPing!!
HibariHaru wrote:
Hi, Kiki! Welcome to RPR! And you love Steven Universe as well? AHHHH!!! Me, too! Hope to chat and RP with you soon! And maybe do some Steven Universe RP, too. Nice meeting you! <3

Yay! Steven Universe lovers, unite! ^w^
Anyway, welcome to the epic land of Roleplay Repository. Hope you have quite the adventures here!
tumblr_inline_n9p7gmHV9k1ssfkce.gif

Aaah! Another fellow Whovian! Yaas! This day went from nice to awesome! Whoop!
Doctor_who_wave_hello_hi_gif.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » <w< >w> Hey there~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus