Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

I saw this site mentioned by someone in LOTRO, in their character bio and it fascinated me...
So here I am! I'm an artist/writer and thought this would be a superb place to plan out my characters... But this site is totally foreign compared to other sites I've used so any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm a rather experienced role-player and have played in many games, including LOTRO, STO, SWTOR, and a few others...
Most known as Goldgel Umaarah, or simply Gold. :)
Heyo! Welcome to RPR. Hope you like it here! Could you tell us more about your RP preferences?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! Pleased to have you with us! You've joined us during an especially unusual time, as we are currently celebrating our 5th anniversary and have a whole bunch of games and contests going on. You can read more about that here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=332

If you have questions about the site, pretty much any and all of us will be willing to answer! If you're just looking for general overviews, the Help section is actually quite good, and the search function in the sidebar there can often bring you to what you need to know. If not, or if you're overwhelmed, just ask here. :)
HibariHaru

Hello, Goldgel! Welcome to RPR! You'll love it here very much. Enjoy your stay! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Goldgel!! I see you joined us in the festivities! :) Like Kim said, feel free to ask about what you need help with and we'll happily help you out. :D
It might have been me lol. I think I've got RPRepository in my main toons Bio XD If it was Merilelrin, that's me lol. If not, I need to scour this site for more LotRo players lmao!

Anyway, Welcome to RPR! I am really really glad you decided to join us and I hope that you find a great home here <3
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! RPR is a super friendly community, so never be afraid to ask for help or to start up an RP :) We're so glad to have you! what specifically do you have questions about, if anything?

Also, YES to SWTOR.
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! There are -tons- of people here who love LOTR, so I'm sure you'll find lots of new friends in no time :D
Welcome Aboard Lad

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus