Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heavens Lost Property RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, if you havent seen heavens lost property, its about a guy who basically wants peace and quiet, but ends up being an Angeloids(basisically an android angel) master,and over the course of the series she grows to love him, as does one of the other two of the Angeloids that he repurposed, or showed compassion too.

So i was hoping for a possible Drama/romance type. Having three angels would be great, but one is okay to. Throughout the rp the two(+) angeloids(if any join)angeloids will have no master and want him to be their master because of how kind and caring he is. This will also forma love triangle and force him to choose to marry in the long runas he begins to develop feelings for them as well. Reply or message me if you are interested please!!
Hmm. I'd be interested. I'd have to make a character, but I think it would be more fun with a few more people as well!
Ricochett Topic Starter

Crystie78 wrote:
Hmm. I'd be interested. I'd have to make a character, but I think it would be more fun with a few more people as well!

Awesome! Hopefully more people join though!!
If you don't mind a male playing a female character.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Go for it
I would need to make a character unique to this RP so she won't be as in depth. I'll try to find a picture with vibrant, colorful hair for my character since angeloids tend to have bright colorful hair. Seen a few episodes of it.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Thats cool!
Just to be sure, is this a Sora no Otoshimono RP?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Hai! As in yes in Japanese, lol
Seems fun. i'd like to join, i was planning to create another character anyway, so might as well make use of my ideas
Ricochett Topic Starter

cool! glad to have you! It looks like we now have three people. I may accept ONE more
So I've decided to watch a few episodes so I know more about what we're getting into!

Do you want us all to imprint on your character (can more than one so that?) or just hang around you hoping to be picked? And you would like us all to be angeloids correct?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Um, you can all imprint i suppose.. Well...hmm, idk, ill have to think about that. Both are goid ideas. And yes, that would be ideal.
Naha alright i'll let you think on it :) I've created my character! I just need to draw her now :) but description is up!
Rem (played by Crystie78)

Alright! This is her :)
CRYSTIE YOU DREW THAT?!
Ricochett Topic Starter

Shes amazing!!
Ugh I have to make mine still. It'll be done some time this week. I'm so lazy. I was gonna go with green hair damn it Crystie. Lol. You're an amazing artist if you really drew that. You should draw mine~
Rem (played by Crystie78)

Thanks guys ^w^ haha sorry Kuraudo my favorite color is green! Had to go with green hair :)
Eri Moonspell (played by Exstriker)

I know this character doesn't have much to do with this, but i wanted to be able to use her in more places than just here, so i broadned the range of rps i can use her to play with. I hope it's ok if we just think of her as an angeloid while here. Is that ok?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heavens Lost Property RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus