Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello My Friends

Hi there! My name is kaylee! I am new to this website and would love some loyal rp partners! I will do many types of rp styles! If you wanna rp or chat, dont be afraid to message me
Welcome to RPR! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...we're a super friendly bunch here ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! Everyone at RPR is super friendly, so never be afraid to send a PM asking to RP or simply asking a question about the site. We're so glad to have you!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!! Super excited to meet you. :) Do you have a favorite type of RP?
Hi! Welcome to the site! I think you'll love it here -- it's my favorite site! If you ever have any questions, want to RP, or want to chat, send me a message.
HibariHaru

Hi there, Kaylee! Welcome to RPR and please enjoy your stay here! You'll love it. :)
kayleeu77 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site!! Super excited to meet you. :) Do you have a favorite type of RP?

I really love fantasy role plays!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, hope you'll have lots of fun here!!
Welcome Aboard!
Welcome to the wonderful site of rpr! Where friendships lie among many Fantasy filled (and other genres) stories can be written with your friends here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello My Friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus