Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » fight the government RP (romance?) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys, I revamped my old character Dave "Blackbird" Jameson earlier today and I'd like to throw him out there in his own setting. You can read up on his profile page what he's like!

Dave is based off the mirror's edge story line. he lives in a city where just the previous year, riots against the new government had ended. The people had risen up because the new government wanted to take away the democratic voice of the people and take things into their own hands. The people rose up and rioted, but couldn't do much. Before long, live ammunition was used by peacekeeping forces by command of the new government, and people eventually had no choice but to back down - at great losses.

Dave is a runner - an information carrier for cells of resistance. He does not do sabotage missions, but rather uses running techniques and parkour to deliver information from resistance cell to cell, so they can communicate. Normal phonelines are out of the question, they are all monitored.

This is where you come in. I don't really care what the actual RP will be about, other than that it'll be in this set environment. It can be an action RP with you as a new runner, or it could turn into a romance with your character, be it runner or regular civilian getting mixed up in things. I'm open for ideas!

hope to hear soon,
-Olthain
Sounds interesting. I'm in.
Freyya Topic Starter

any idea what kind of storyline you're in for? I'm open to suggestions :)
Hey I look the idea, and could have a plot in mind. If you want to pm me we cna talk about it.
I love this setting! I'm in!
Lexi Hays (played by SteamPower_Birb)

Sounds interesting!
PMFantastica

I'm interested.
Olthain wrote:
any idea what kind of storyline you're in for? I'm open to suggestions :)

I'm open for anything! PM me if you have any ideas.
Freyya Topic Starter

alright I'm gonna close this up for now, lots of people applying for this and I already have one RP going on this setting. maybe we can figure out a group RP? I don't think 5 1x1 RP's are gonna work out :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » fight the government RP (romance?) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus