Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to Cast These Characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hi guys, so while allot of attention is given to these two characters Shoushin and Silviu (dont get me wrong if you wanna hit these two babies up by all means)

Allot of my characters dont get much attention and i would like to change that.
So please take a look at these guys (i will link below) and if you would like to role play with them we can work something out! They are listed by my comfort level in which i can use them best.

Van the angsty Mage whose just misunderstood
Robin, the awkward and abused child(okay hes not a kid but)
Jabez the quote unquote MONSTER
Aten the sun of a baker Socially awkward 101
AAAAnd Ruby & JAde my elves (despite they have no ears in their picture and ignoring the other pages that are soon to be removed)

so please take a look if your looking to rp and message me if any or my characters peak your interest.
Dracon25697

I will be willing to cast off these characters of possible. It's been awhile since I had a good rp.
Silverbloodvrs Topic Starter

Dracon25697 wrote:
I will be willing to cast off these characters of possible. It's been awhile since I had a good rp.
awesome if you have one you like specifically feel free to pm me and we can work out an idea

Bump
Natalia (played by EonRising)

Maybe Natalia and Robin?
Medeia Larcener (played by PacificGhost)

I would love to role-play this character with Van. :>
Medeia is a witch by the way, and we can think up a plot if you accept my request to role-play :>

Sure pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to Cast These Characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus