Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hail, the Conquering Hero!

Greetings, my loyal subjects/friends/bronies/Kimosaur aka Brontocodeasaurus, just thought I'd drop in with an update. First things first: I do have a nearly brand new, working laptop that I procured for $20, thanks to Andryn (it was his sister's, and it's a rather long story.) I am currently going through my computer geek/IT guy checklist of crap I have to do for a freshly installed copy of Windows, but it's working out absolutely splendidly.

Now, for the second thing: I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate all of the happy birthday messages I got in this thread and in my inbox. I'm going to respond to them all when I have internet access again, and when I have more battery life left (about 20 minutes left, with no charger, and downloads to be completed) but I constantly think about my LEIF at ar pee ar - but don't worry, Bones will return soon enough, as my mom and I are planning on getting our town's basic 13 channel cable package and a decent internet to go with it (should total about 80 bucks a month, sans the installation fee), so I should be back near the beginning of February. Even if I'm not, know that I shall return.

BONEBAG AAAAWWWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY!!

137c.jpg
Yay. Miss your bony butt. xo
BOOOOONES :) good to hear from ya, I miss chatting with my wonder twin XD lmao Unfortunately that name is sticking :P
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

YAY he has been heard from! :D

Don'tcha just haaate when this stuff happens? ;)
We all look forward to your triumphant return!!

(Now my thread name seems much more meaningful and accurate! Yay!)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Now my thread name seems much more meaningful and accurate! Yay)

it really does lmao
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

This is for Bones when he returns.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hail, the Conquering Hero!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus