Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Future Variations (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Raven and Shade (played by Zelphyr)

I've decided to add some potential future variants of this character as RP options (more info here), and it comes with even more opportunities than mentioned. There is, of course, the base teenager, and I can also play as an older version of her in one of the variants (though not all the info is up yet, I do know what I'm going for with each).

With all this, I'm sort of looking forward to some in-between phases - RPs that take the base character and serve as part of the path to one or more of her variations. Depending on how things go, new variations could also come up, while others could potentially end up erased as possibilities.

So, would anyone have an interest in playing with any of the variations of this character, be it the default, a future variant, or an in-between? I have some thoughts on possible plots, but there's more possibilities than I can list without having some things to narrow down options. ^^
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I've put a bit more info into the variations now. ^_^ Just an FYI.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Future Variations (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus