Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Test Run (Always Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ferran DeVare (played by lunan)

Ferran's a relatively new character of mine, and I'm looking to finalize his character through some trials and tribulations. I'll take any plot you've managed to think up or propose one I've come up with on my own after looking at your character, or we can make one up together. I'm pretty open to any ideas.

Requirements

- Make sure our characters aren't just going to fight. We've got to have a story somewhere in there and a whole bunch of mindless, wandering, pointless angst is just so boring it hurts me. Purpose, people, purpose is muy bueno

- At least one paragraph per response. Two sentences per, bare minimum, and on a bad day. I'll do the same, I promise, but with five sentences on the regular per.

And that's really it. I'm not really picky. Hope to hear from you ^^
robinbatmanlover

I would love,love to do an rp with you. I have only male characters as fair warning but like you I'm up for any plot, but can also come up with lots. And I can usually come up with at least a paragraph, except when ideas run dry. But yeah like I said I'd love to do an rp with you because oh my gosh this character is awesome and actually gives me a few ideas with some of my characters.
Ferran DeVare (played by lunan) Topic Starter

robinbatmanlover wrote:
I would love, love to do an rp with you. I have only male characters as a fair warning but like you I'm up for any plot, but can also come up with plots. And I can usually come up with at least a paragraph, except when ideas run dry. But yeah like I said I'd love to do an rp with you because oh my gosh this character is awesome and actually gives me a few ideas with some of my characters.

That sounds great! I'll move this to PM and we can hash out who you'll play and what the plot'll be.
robinbatmanlover

Ferran DeVare wrote:
robinbatmanlover wrote:
I would love, love to do an rp with you. I have only male characters as a fair warning but like you I'm up for any plot, but can also come up with plots. And I can usually come up with at least a paragraph, except when ideas run dry. But yeah like I said I'd love to do an rp with you because oh my gosh this character is awesome and actually gives me a few ideas with some of my characters.

That sounds great! I'll move this to PM and we can hash out who you'll play and what the plot'll be.

Ok :3

Still looking!

I've recently cleaned out a few roleplays in my inbox and I'll be a bit more active so I can take more applications for this. Message me if you're interested!
Zilla Frost (played by Bookworm)

I'm interested. :)
I would also be interested! Take a look at the characters I have when you have a moment and let me know if any pique your curiosity in turn. :)

I'm always available by PM - my schedule is strange and my online hours can be a bit chaotic at times, but I do my best to respond in a timely manner.
I'm interested too, if you still have some space ;)! I mostly have male characters, but I'm up for any RP, that doesn't necessarily have to do anything with Romance. I love writing, so I often end up with 5+ lines, even when I'm having one of the "bad" days. However I don't write half books.
He sounds like a really interesting character, so let me know if you still have the time, if not, I'll just jump on next time ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Test Run (Always Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus