Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some friendly adventures. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been doing some thought and planning heavy RPs recently, and have more queued up. I thought it would be a nice change of pace to get an RP going that I haven't spent days planning the plot and making it a 'game' for DMing. I would love a high fantasy or steampunk (not dieselpunk) RP if anyone is interested. I do prefer paragraph responses and an attempt to have proper grammar and such, so if you have that we're all set!

Of the characters that fit this type of RP, the favorites seem to be:

Clock- A sentient clockwork man who used to be human. When he was a man lived with his mother and worked as a hunter. After she was murdered before him and his body torn apart, he was left with a wandering spirit in a metal body and a taste for justice revenge. Being hated for what he is, he is usually cold to those he does not know and tries to hide just what he is. He works with any type of steampunk or even some fantasy settings.

Griffon Pardoner- A lighthearted storyteller who seeks adventure to add to his list of stories. He's an expert swordsman and is beginning to learn magic. Friends are easy for him, and he will rarely turn down a partner for an adventure. Not only a collector of stories, he loves to find and collect magical items for later use. The magical cup he carries is one of his favorite. Griffon Pardoner can work in any fantasy setting or low tech steampunk settings.

The Calvin Twins- Andrea and Drew Calvin are resistance fighters with minds that work quicker than the average person. At 16 they are some of the best fighters the resistance has against the tyrant and his imperial army. Drew is a marksman, he is usually scouting, providing sniper support in battles, or on the occasional mission to put down an enemy officer. He is quite and does not trust easily. Andrea is a tough cookie who often shows up the men on the front lines in battle. When not fighting in larger scale clashes with her modified rifle she is sometimes on high risk missions that are anything from search and rescue to imperial bank heists. She's friendly and talkative, and the only only one Drew will trust and talk to. The dating scene isn't her thing, but she's not afraid to use her appearance to her advantage when push comes to shove. They can be in an rp together or just one of them. They work best in high tech steampunk settings.

Thanks for reading! Can't wait to get to rp with you.
Griffon sounds like he would have a lot of fun with my character Shita. She's an elemental mage who doesn't quite have control over her powers yet. I'd love to start an rp if you're interested in her, or any of my other characters.
Inkliest Topic Starter

She sounds like a blast! I'm good with that if you are.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some friendly adventures. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus