Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Creepypasta family

It's been a while since my "family" let me hang with friends. So I, Rylie Stephans, invite you to Slender Mansion! Be careful though. Stay close to me and you won't get lost...maybe. Doors may open and people on the inside may just snatch ya!
But no worries right? Just have fun and remember not to scream.
Yours Truely, Rylie Stephans. ~See you there!~
Rylie Stephans (played by SilverScythe) Topic Starter

First time. Hope I didn't mess up. :)

rolled 1d2 and got 1
What is dis forrrr???

Sanne Moderator

Hey SilverScythe! :) The Introductions forums are more for OOC intros, so for the players instead of the character. Rylie sounds interesting though!

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, the player? I'm assuming you like darker/horror type roleplays, but maybe you like other stuff too. ;) Where did you RP before? Any particular reason you joined RPR?

For Rylie and any other characters, feel free to check out our Looking for RP forum and our RP Discussion forum! Tons of people are constantly looking for discussions and roleplays, so I'm sure you'll find someone to play your characters with!

Edit: Also, those are dice. :) They're used for people who want to do tabletop style roleplay or add some extra elements to their game. We have a quick guide on how to use dice right here if you'd like to check it out.

My friend sent my a link and I decided to give it a try without actually knowing much about how it works. And yeah, I'm into horror/romance/adventure. Usually I would make an OC and match he/she with a famous character (usually Creepypasta or an anime character) and sorta tell the story of how they met and stuff. Want me to tell you more about Rylie? Can't really look at all the text while I type...

And thx.
Rylie Stephans
Age 16
B-day: August 23rd (year doesnt matter)
Blonde, icy blue eyes, shy younger sister of Ben and considered the younger sister of Jeff but who cares... :/
Usually wears a dark purple hoodie with pre-ripped jeans and black/white converse shoes. Hair down to hide her face
Shy, smart, babbles when nervous, weak immune system, a split personality that is more confident and on the insane person side-rarely comes out.
BFF is LJ (Laughing Jack) and Splendorman

So yeah... Basic jot down list of Rylie. :)
Sanne Moderator

That sounds good! You should put that on her profile so everyone can see it when they look at her. :D Here's how you do that!

Still new. Gotta learn to use this site. So far its been cool. :D
Thanks for ur help
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! Again, we want to know more about you, the player, though your character sounds very interesting :) RPR is a super friendly community as well, so never hesitate to send someone a PM asking to roleplay or with questions or even just to chat! We're glad to have you, and good luck!
HibariHaru

Hi there, Rylie! I hope to visit your home sometime. Sounds exciting! :D
Kim Site Admin

Did you figure out the profiles? :D I'm glad you're liking the site so far!
Welcome to RPR! Horror and Creepypasta seem to be really popular these days :D Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Welcome to RPR!
Hope you're finding everything better now!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Creepypasta family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus