Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for characters on the larger side (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER I'D JUST LIKE TO CLEAR UP THAT THIS ISN'T A FETISH SEARCH THREAD OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. There is my disclaimer, thank you for reading it, please continue down to the next paragraph....no seriously theirs nothing left for you up here why are you still reading this? There is nothing else worth reading I promise just scroll down to the next paragraph....your a bad listener..

ANYWAYS! I'm open to roleplay ideas, I would just rather roleplay with a character (preferably female but male is fine too) that's not your average size yah know? All the sites I've been on before this have very little variety and variety is the spice of life soooooo I wanna roleplay with characters that don't fit this description (skinny, but still curvy, like unnaturally curvy, like dang girl you ate a sandwich and it only went to your thighs and breasts) I'm soo bored of that type that I really want to get out there and rp with something else.

So anyways, got a larger character that wants to rp? Go ahead and hit me up! If none of my characters would work well with them and the ideas that you may or may not have then I'll happily make a new one. xD Just go ahead and pm me or post on here or anything your heart desires.

Last Notes: Sorry if this thread seems scatterbrained, its late and I'm not 100% here. xD
icolei Topic Starter

You know you wanna. xD
This actually sounds kinda cool, but I don't have any active female characters, and I stopped playing the one half giant I had. Good luck in your search though!

(On a side note I did read the title and -almost- didn't click because I was expecting something weird and eye-bleachy-needed)
icolei Topic Starter

Zhi wrote:
This actually sounds kinda cool, but I don't have any active female characters, and I stopped playing the one half giant I had. Good luck in your search though!

(On a side note I did read the title and -almost- didn't click because I was expecting something weird and eye-bleachy-needed)

xD I expected that which is why my the first thing I say is trying to keep that thought out of people's heads. xD thanks for looking though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for characters on the larger side (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus