Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Some Sort of RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for any kind of fantasy rp with this character. We can brainstorm here and it could include multiple people or not. Just looking for anything at the moment.
Sichian (played by A-Man-Only) Topic Starter

This another character of mine that I can also rp with. It can be in the forum or over messages it doesn't matter to me.
Amayal (played anonymously)

I think she could be interesting with either of them, if you're interested in playing with her! She's a nephilim (half angel, half human) but she's possessed with a demon.

Yeah she would be an interesting character to either of them. Sichian's take on that demon within her would be interesting. He could have some fun with that.
Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously)

First off you've got some interesting characters. I was wondering if Viviennne would work for an rp Aonair. A rouge, who often gets into more trouble than she initally anticipates.
Amayal (played anonymously)

All right send me a pm and we can work on figuring this out! I think this could be rather interesting.

Yeah I think Vivianne would be an interesting run in for Aonair. Especially her fear of blood, a good bit of irony since Aonair tries to get it at all times.

And Amayal I'll send you a pm when I get back from my errands. Should be maybe an hour or two from now.
Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously)

Sichian wrote:
Yeah I think Vivianne would be an interesting run in for Aonair. Especially her fear of blood, a good bit of irony since Aonair tries to get it at all times.

Irony is good :) I'll send you a PM.
Aonair seems interesting! Take a look a my characters and see if I have any to you liking :) PM me for brainstorm!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Some Sort of RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus