Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Kira Moore (played anonymously)

She glanced up noticing the boy from her earlier class with a skateboard. She eyed him over her comic, keeping the bottom half of her face hidden. She went back to reading her comic, trying not to get distracted, which happened easily.
Just a few more hours and then you can go home, and live in that hell she thought, sighing heavily. Her home life was even worse than school, she was always misunderstood, and had no friends, she didn't even think her parent's liked her.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva was walking as she passed the locker she was assigned to.She opened it and dumped her stuff in it.She closed her locker and continued to walk.She kept her head down as she walked thinking of what she was going to do tomorrow in the evil class she had.She wasn't paying attention as she walked straight into the the door at the entrance of the school."Oww."She said as she opened the door and walked out.She looked back at the doors,rubbing the spot on her head that hurt from her walking into the door.
Blanca finished her painting then looked out the window at everyone. She saw Sieva and thought she might finish her drawing of the new kid. She went outside and sat under the big oak tree where she could see Sieva from the right angle. She also saw John and Kira and thought that she should add them to the picture.
John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

Jhon threw his skateboard onto the cement. He pushed it with his foot a bit before getting onto the board itself and doing ollie's in the courtyard.

Kira sat quietly reading her comic, and occasionally watching the boy skateboarding. She glanced up to see one of the more popular girls walking up with a group of friends. She hid behind her comic, hoping they wouldn't see her, but it was too late. They walked over, one of them knocking the comic out of her hand. "H-hey!" Kira said softly in protest, frowning.
Alana Stetson (played anonymously)

((Eeevil, eeeeevil adult entrance.))

A pasty white-skinned woman in a medium brown suit and pants noticed the girl harassing another girl with a comic. "Oh, and good morning, Miss Rodriguez," she said to the apparently popular girl. "I hope you don't mind getting Lunch Detention for what I just saw you do."

The girl scoffed and left the scene, along with the rest of her group.

The woman smiled at Kira and bent over to pick up the comic for her. "My name is Alana Stetson. The principal hired me to start monitoring classes, starting today. It's a part of his new anti-bullying policy. So sorry I'm late, Miss...?"

Sieva turned around and saw some other people.She walked over to another bench farther from the others and sat down.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

(enter, anthro numero uno :))

Nomti's day had not been going well. He was late to all his classes on his first day at a new school. He still hadn't met anyone of significance as a friend, which wasn't unusual for him, but still, he would have liked to at least make an acquaintance with someone. At least no one was bullying him, that was uncommon as finding a friend on the first day, but you never know. He opened his locker and set his stuff in it. The courtyard seemed to be bustling with people, just talking or wandering about. He slowly made his way there and came up to a large oak tree. Nomti looked it up and down then backed up. He took a second to examine it, but then ran straight for it, started running up it, then grabbed onto a branch and swung onto the branch right below it. He sat down, breathing hard, mostly from adrenaline than anything else. His ears twitched as he looked around, picking up bits and pieces of conversations. He sighed and leaned against the thick trunk, staring at the branches.
Luna walked into the school building without her brown wig to cover up her silvery-white hair. Oh, dang it, I forgot my wig again. Luna did a facepalm as she fixed her backpack on her shoulder, she looked at her schudle and saw she just missed her frist period. And it just gets better. Luna walked into the courtyard and saw a girl with silver hair. At least I won't be the only girl with a strange hair color, now I just have to keep these stupid eye color changers in, so my eyes won't be red. Luna walked over to the girl with silver hair. "Hello, I'm Luna." She said as she stuck out her hand to the girl with a smile.

Kira looked up at the lady and frowned, "K-Kira." she said as she took her comic back. Great now I'll get made fun of more because I got a teacher to save me. She sighed inwardly, such was her luck. She wished she was more like the boy skate boarding, not taking crap from anybody.
Alana Stetson (played anonymously)

Alana sighed outwardly. "As much as I am the big, bad Monitor, my only job isn't to send people to detention. I'm also there if you need someone to talk to. Kind of like your school's guidance counselor, except I don't leave the school for hours at a time to go play golf-- Don't tell them I said that."

She sat down close to Kira, oblivious to however uncomfortable it might be. Social butterfly for you.

She paused for a moment. "Is that Issue #52- Shadow Edition?" Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Nomti looked around a bit. There was an adult, presumably a teacher sitting next to a girl reading a comic. There was also two girls who seemed to be just meeting. He decided that talking with them was as good a place as any to start talking with people. Nomti grabbed the branch he was sitting on and swung down off of it, rolling with the fall. He got up nonchalantly and brushed himself off and made his way to the two girls. They were very similar, one of them had silver hair and the other white hair which made Nomti realize what a stark contrast he would be to them with his almost black fur.
"Hello," he said as he approached and waited for the two girls to introduce themselves to each other before starting any sort of conversation.
"a lot of people are late today..." Blanca said to herself. She stretched before putting her sketchbook away. She grabbed the branch closest to her and started to climb to the top of the tree. Once she got to the top she looked around and noticed black ears. "Interesting." She hoped out of the tree and went over to him. "Hello." She said poking his ear.

"What?" Nomti was startled by the poking of his ear. He turned around and came face to face, well face to scalp would probably be a better term, to a brown haired girl who although was probably older than him, was almost a full foot shorter. How she managed to actually reach that point on his ear, Nomti will never know. "Oh, hey. What's your name?"
Luna looked at the boy with what looked like black fur. Wow, this school isn't as normal as I though, of course I'm not one to be judging since I've got wings. Luna smiled at the boy. "Hallo, I'm Luna Nanada." Luna stuck out her hand to the boy. Then she noticed the girl poking his ear. "Do you want me to help here?" Luna giggled at how the girl looked like a little kid poking the guys ear.

Sieva looked up,a little startled at the many people who said hello."N-nice to meet you all.M-my names Sieva."Sieva as she stood up quickly and tripped as she tried to take a step.She blushed and tried to make it seem like nothing happened.
Luna saw the that Sieva tripped and turned around to the girl. She stuck out her hand to help her up. "Would you like some help, Sieva?" Luna smiled at Sieva, showing she wasn't going to laugh or move her hand away.

Sieva took Luna's hand and got up."I'm am the biggest dork ever."She sighed as she face palmed herself.She wished she could go in her Anthro form to be less clumsy.
"Don't worry, you're not alone. I think of myself as a dork but that what makes us awesome, because we can sy our flaws out lound." Luna smiled at Sieva. "I'm just glad to not be the only person here with a uncommon hair color." Luna grabbed her hair to show it was a bright silvery-white color.
John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

John continues to skateboard, until one of the other school bullies besides him, push him down onto the concrete. John fell backwards looking up at the brute. "Oops, sorry Johnny, didn't see ya there." The boy grins. John takes a deep breath, standing up and turns to walk away, but a hand grips his shoulder tightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus