Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » RP, anyone?

Hi...I'm new here and I really want to roleplay with someone...I mostly do romance rp's...so...is anyone up for it..? (Warning: I'm not very descriptive)
Hi there, welcome to the RPR!

Although I'm a little too busy to start up new scenes myself right now, if you'd like to find some RP, we have some fantastic sources!

Right here in the forums is our Looking For Roleplay board, where you can post a topic describing what sorts of scenes you'd like to play out with other members--such as romance. If folks are interested, they'll certainly reply!

But if you want to find something RIGHT NOW!, there's this handy section, Find RP! It's a tool where you can propose or join games of all sorts made by members currently online who want to play right now, and it's awesome! Give a whirl if you just can't WAIT for someone to respond to a forum thread! <g>

Good luck finding RP, Sonamyfan! In the meantime, since you're here in the ol' Introduction board, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? How'd you find us? Are there other genres you like to play? Are you finding the RPR to be your liking, or do you have questions? As a moderator, it's my joy and duty to help new folks get settled in to this big ol' site dedicated to RP.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I think Copper did a fantastic job of summing up my thoughts, so I'll just second her suggestions and questions. :)
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

So, I decided to do another introduction forum to answer some questions. I like to play video games and "surf" on the internet in my free-time. I'm shy and quiet in real life, but once you get to know me, I'm actually a really nice person. I don't exactly have an OC. I always roleplay as myself. *sweat drop* I found this website when I was searching for roleplaying sites, and I decided to join because it looked interesting. The only genre I roleplay is romance. *blushes* I hope I can make some friends here. (I'm sorry if I sound awkward and stuff)
Kim Site Admin

Hi Sonamyfan,

I combined your second intro topic into this, your original topic, since the questions were asked here and so should be replied to here. :)

I'm really excited that we appeared in searches when you were looking for RP sites! I've not put any work into SEO, so that makes me very pleased.

And no need to be embarrassed about enjoying romance! That genre can be super fun. :)
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

yay... xD
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Sonamyfan! :) I think we have a couple of persona roleplayers roaming the site! I hope you'll have tons of fun, let us know if you ever have any questions. :D
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! And too bad. I'm not into romance RPs, but don't worry. There are a lot of players here that might be interested. Anyway, nice to meet you. :)
Hi there welcome to RPR! I'm in to romance RPs feel free to message me any time if you want to do one any way hope you will enjoy your time here!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here and tons of different play styles so I'm sure you'll find something to your liking soon! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Tons of people like romance here, so you'll be in good hands sooner or later ^^
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, so don't be shy about sending out a PM or replying to a forum topic to get an RP started! Best of luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » RP, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus