Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Decepticons, Transform and Rise Up!

Transformers Charact (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Down the rode zipped a bright green and purple V-rex Custom Motorcycle. Following it was a large Orange and silver Hummer. "Autobot outpost 13, this Autobot Commander Roadkill, do ya copy?"Asked the Orange hummer, better known as Roadkill. "All that's on this planet is humans Roadkill. How come you've gotta come with me? I can do an Energon delivery on my own."Said the Motorcycle, or Jumper-Cables as most know him. "Sorry kid. An Energon Delivery on Cybertrons a bit different than on Earth. Not say'n you ain't a good Courrier or noth'n, but you're not the most subtle. Optimus was worried you might transform in the public eye, and apparently we're supposed to be hid'n. Dunno why though..."Roadkill replied.

"Autobot Outpost 13, come in! Primus dammit! Why ain't they answer'n?"Roadkill asked. "Maybe communications are down? From what I could see Dr. Ratchet's been having trouble with the technology back at our base in Jasper. 'Not everything from the Ark was compatible with this low-grade human technology' is what I think he said."Jumper-Cables said. "Think I should try a more personal call? I think I know one of the Bots there."Jumper-Cables offered. "If their comms are down than there's noth'n we can do to contact 'em, other than Smoke signals."Roadkill said. "Lemme try one more time. Autobot Outpost 13, this Autobot Commander Roadkill, Are ya'll there?"Roadkill said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

Detecting this message was a small scout class fighter stealthily moving in the lower atmosphere looking over the large landscape. "This is autobot patrol three. Scout Speedrun reporting who is this?" A rather cocky and surprisingly young voice says. The small fighter recognized the message and tracked it down to being five miles away. He flew around alone but with enough speed to outrun most others.
Transformers Charact (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"This is Autobot Commander Roadkill. You from Outpost 13?"Roadkill asked as they drove down the road. "Hey, Roadkill. I think we're coming up on the base."Jumper-Cables said.

"I am meant to report to base thirteen in an hour it is about twenty miles off your current location." The voice replies mild wind current and friction can slightly be picked up on. "Would you like some help from what I see our going the wrong way?"

"Uh, yeah. That'd be appreciated. 'Specially consider'n we're currently headed to a mall Jumper-Cables, not an air base."Roadkill said, partly to Speedrun, and partly to Jumper-Cables. "Wait.... what's a Mall again?"Jumper asked. "A place with a bunch'a humans. Not a place for us to transform."Roadkill replied. "Anyways, which ways your base at?"Roadkill asked.

"Well assuming you have some decent navigation systems I can send you the geographical location. Pinpointed to less then four feet away given our distance." He says remaining on his scouting route.

"A'right, that works."Roadkill said.

Speedrun sent him the coordinates and entered a scan mode looking at all the landscape with scans showing Roadkill and Jumper-Cables as he looked over the while region for other cybertronians. "Head to the base and I will meet up with you all once you arrive. Why are you sending us the energon though I was not made aware of a shortage?"

"Prime's hav'n us send out extra Energon to several other bases. Ah assumed it's on account of most of us be'n soldiers and not miners. I dunno. Maybe he just felt charitable."Roadkill said, as he and Jumper-Cables turned and headed to Speedrun's base.

"Wait... there's humans here? I thought we were supposed to avoid humans..."Jumper-Cables said as he and Roadkill pulled into the air base. "Ah'd assume if we have a base stationed here than the humans here are aware of us."Roadkill said. "Hey, Speedrun, the humans here know we can transform right?"Roadkill asked.

"Yea the humans know it all. I am surprised you don't know. Do you not interact with humans regularly? I would assume Prime would make it an initiative to speak with them. But I never really met him personally. Mainly heard him speaking but never had conversation." He says a brief static goes over the communication. "Huh that's odd?" He says going slightly off track to sweep the area.

"What's odd?"Roadkill asked shifting into robot mode. Jumper did the same. "I'm gonna go turn this stuff in now."Jumper said, taking their delivery of Energon into the base.

"Mild interference. Likely small magnetic field they are often in high mountain areas likely nothing but I would be a bad scout for not investigating." He says rapidly patrolling in a zigzag pattern.

A few miles off on a mountain top a small blurred flare rests. Beneath the slightly warped exterior on the inside sat a thin metallic purple cybertronian. This one seemed of average size being large then the scout class Speedrun but smaller then a heavy soldier class. He seemed unique in design and purpose. He watched similar to a predator watching the area for the right time to strike.

"Think ya might need any back up?"Roadkill asked. "Been itch'n to do someth'n lately. Well, other than just driv'n around."Roadkill said. "Sure Jumper wouldn't be complain'n any."He added.

"Well I doubt that. Even if it is a bogey I should be able to out speed. You two should likely report to Optamus about your delivery." He says moving towards the mountain where the 'Con waited. While he flew over the Con sprang into action. While his right arm rested under his left he swung it around and up holding a long rifle. The weapon was cybertronian but also had many pieces of unique gear suggesting custom made. Lining up with the small scout he took the shot. With lightning speed it shot forward hitting the left wing and causing him to fall. "Ah!" He yells. "Mayday bogey in the area." He says transforming into his thin and short robot form. He looked at his left shoulder and saw it had a hole burnt through it limiting use of his left arm to almost being dead weight. "I am wounded and need help!" He says scurrying into the rocks. The shooter waited silently weapon raised and cloaked to take on anyone coming to the rescue.

"A'right, Ah'll get out there with a Medic in a few minutes. Send me your coordinates."Roadkill said, as he went into the base. "Hey! I'm gonna need a Medic! Speedrun's been hurt by someth'n."Roadkill announced. "Was the bogey human?"Roadkill asked.

"This wound wouldn't be human caused. Human ballistics are made to brake and explode this shot was piercing. Cybertronian weapon I am guessing. I am guessing 'Cons. Hurry I am not sure if they will come for me or not and I am not combat ready."

"Alright, Ah'll be out there shortly."Roadkill said. "What's wrong?"Jumper asked. "Speedrun was shot down. He thinks it might be a Decepticon. Not sure though."Roadkill said. "Sweet! We get to take out some 'Cons! If you'll give me a few minutes I'll get my blasters re-"Jumper said before being cut off. "Ratchet, it's Roadkill. We're gonna need a Groundbridge for Jumper -Cables to get back to Jasper."Roadkill said. "Wait what?"Jumper asked. "You're go'n back to the base. You're not fully combat trained and ah don't want you gett'n yourself hurt."Roadkill said, as a groundbridge opened near the base's entrance. "But I can help! I've fought Decepticons before! I can hold my own!"Jumper said. "You can hold your own against a single Vehicon. For all we know that Con that shot down Speedrun isn't a Vehicon, and even if it was, for all we know it ain't alone."Roadkill said. Jumper groaned. "But I can get medical supplies out to-"He managed to say before being cut off again. "Jumper, Ah'm order'n you to get back to base. No gonna say it again."Roadkill said sternly. Jumper groaned, leaving the base and going through the groundbridge. "A'right, where's that Medic?"Roadkill called.

Elsewhere, a massive Decepticon Warship flew through the sky. "Where is that Bounty hunter you two fools hired?! I thought he was supposed to be here by sunset!"Hissed the Decepticon First Lieutenant, Commander Starscream. He was pacing before two almost identical seekers, though one was large and more brutish than Starscream, as well as purple and black, and the other was shorter and thinner and more averagely built than Starscream, as well as being blue and black. "Commander Starscream, I assure you Artillery will be arriving shortly. I assume he hasn't arrived yet because he's seeking out an Earth Alternative mode."Replied the short blue Seeker, named Thundercracker. "Why do we even need a Bounty hunter? I thought we were supposed to kill the Autobots?"Asked the purple seeker, better known as Skywarp. "Well, considering the Autobots, at least currently, don't know of our Presence, a Skilled and well known Bounty hunter such as Artillery would be a good distraction whilst we set up mining operations and plan out our attacks."Thundercracker said. "What I want to know is why you didn't hire MORE THAN ONE BOUNTY HUNTER!?"Starscream called. "Scrap! Even an extra Bounty Hunter would be better than just ONE!"Starscream shouted. "I swear, I have no idea why I keep you morons around anymore..."Starscream groaned. "Commander Starscream, the Bounty Hunter Artillery has just arrived in the Hangar."Said a Vehicon, who approached the trio. "Finally. He better be worth the wait."Starscream said, as he, Thundercracker and Skywarp headed to the Hangar.
artillery (played by Cobra)

In the decepticon hanger Artillery transformed into his robot form on both his forearms were a railgun . he began to look around the hanger to wait for his employers . he said "now what I've already seen someone attack the Autobots and ive gauged their reactions"

The Decepticon waited patiently having used Speedruns distress as a distraction to lure larger Autobots out and take a kill shot. His full body still cloaked but a faint glimmer is seen when light hits it.

After a few short moments, a very large Autobot approached Roadkill. "You said you were looking for a Medic?"He asked. "Yeah, Ah am. Ah assume you're a Medic?"Roadkill asked, getting a nod from the Autobot. "Yup, name's Steamrail. So, whose hurt?"The Autobot introduced. "Speedrun is. C'mon."Roadkill said, leaving the base, with Steamrail not far behind. The two transformed, with Steamrail turning into a Volkswagen Van , and they soon sped off.

It wasn't long before they got out to where Speedrun was. "A'right, Speedrun we're here."Roadkill said, shifting into Robot mode, alongside Steamrail. "Where you at?"Roadkill asked.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Decepticons, Transform and Rise Up!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus