Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Since I'm kinda new here I felt that I should say hello. HI! :D

I've roleplayed a bit before (on a Danish site) and I'd say that my English is pretty good despite not being from a native English speaking country.

I hope that I'll have a lot of fun with you guys in the future. c:

Best wishes,
TrickyTerrific
FroggyGurl

tumblr_inline_ml1ambJxI51rf2nk8.gif

Hello, hello! Welcome to the wonderful yet curiously strange community of Roleplay Repository. ^_^

We've got a guide, if you need some help figuring out some things. Loads of tips and hints!

What kind of role plays do you enjoy? I'm guess fantasy's one of 'em, yes? Griselda looks like an interesting character!
Halløj ;)!
Another dane here, are you one of the GSM-people too? And welcome to RPR :D
TrickyTerrific Topic Starter

ToSilence wrote:
Halløj ;)!
Another dane here, are you one of the GSM-people too? And welcome to RPR :D

I am. It was hard to leave it but I'd rather use my money on other things. ^^'
- But thank you for the welcome! :D

And Froggygurl: Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to discover all the wonderful yet curiously strange things here at the site! xD

Yes, I adore fantasy roleplays. I'm in general more about supernatural stuff than everyday non-fantasy stuff. As for your comment on Griselda: Thank you! I'm fairly happy with her myself. :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Tricky!! I'm so glad to hear you're excited about using RPR. :D Do you have any questions so far for us?
Welcome to RPR! There are a few groups where people from that danish site are congregating so maybe you can find some of your old friends! :D Hope you enjoy the site so far!
Welcome!
RPR is a pretty friendly community, so don't be afraid to ask questions!
There's a whole gsm-group in here, with old members, in case you didn't know :)! Looking forward to see you in there :D
Kim Site Admin

As others have mentioned the GSM group, I thought I'd pop in with the link, just in case:

http://www.rprepository.com/g/gosupermodel

Welcome to the site! I hope you have an enormous amount of fun here. :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! RPR is a super friendly community, and we really hope you love it here!
TrickyTerrific Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcome guys. It does seem like a great site so I'm sure I'll be having fun. :D

And to those from Gsm, thank you for the link. I'm already a member. It's nice to see that there's some of us here. ^^
Wow, what a trick..... Welcome to RPR :)
HibariHaru

Whoa. Another of Danish RPer. Cool.
Welcome to RPR! And I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Heeej! Du er velkommen til at skrive hvis det er. :D
Welcome to rpr, let me know if you need anything.
Welcome! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus