Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Possible Camp Group? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blu_Dino

Greetings to you, fellow roleplayer!

I just had a (weird) idea. It'd be a group (obviously, read the title XD) about a Camp (SuperNatural or not).

My plan is to make a camp, situated in a VERY LARGE forest, where Campers... well, Camp. Meet friends, create problems, fight together because they hate each other, laugh together, solve problems and all the crap i can think about that i will not write because it'll otherwise be too long (XD) The characters do not have to be supernatural. But they can still be!
Of course, i got some things established before just putting that up in the forums!
    *The characters do not have to be Supernatural but can still be.
    *Of course, the characters can be friends, enemies, acquaintances, family or just neutral to each other.
    *There can be romance between 2 characters, but never go past the 18+ line. I want this to be general.
    *If you ever fight something in the forest (or someone!) be sure your character isn't OP.

Also, i do not really have a number of members i'd like to join or anything... but we'll see as it goes!

So, anyone interested!?

(PS: Yes, i know the group is not yet created. I want to see if it actually works with people before creating it.)
Sure why not
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Sure why not

Cool! Before creating the group, i'll wait for a couple more people (3-5)
Alright. Do you have a general plot planned out?
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Alright. Do you have a general plot planned out?

I'm still thinking about that.
Need any help?
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Need any help?

Sure, PM me.
Sent it
I might want in
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

BeatlesFan68 wrote:
I might want in

Cool!
I'm interested :)
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Xion wrote:
I'm interested :)

Cool! I'll create the group! (Still open to other players!!)
Dracon25697

I'd be willing to join, if possible that is.
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Dracon25697 wrote:
I'd be willing to join, if possible that is.

Sure! I'll invite you!

(Still open!)
Imtoorandom

HI! We never really got to start to rp together! So i would really love to do this!
Blu_Dino Topic Starter

Imtoorandom wrote:
HI! We never really got to start to rp together! So i would really love to do this!

Cool! Inviting you to the group!

Still open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Possible Camp Group? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus