Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How y'all doin'

thilliana

Hi, my name is thilliana (or thil, or whatever else might fit)

I'm a total newbie in this whole online roleplaying business (editing and creating my first character took HOURS, dear god), but I'm really excited about being here - I've heard great things.

So yeah, that's me. I enjoy hot chocolate, anime and korean dramas, i would like to play the sax and i have a thing for musicians.

Peace out, yo! n_n
HibariHaru

Hey, Thil! Welcome to RPR, a place where dreams lie. It's a pleasure meeting you and if you like, we can RP sometime if you're interested with any of my characters. Also, don't worry, you'll get used to this place soon enough. We'll help yah. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to RPR! RPR is a super friendly community with people of all different experience levels, so never hesitate to send someone a PM! We're so glad to have you!!
Sanne Moderator

Hey thilliana, welcome to RPR! :D So glad to hear you're starting your online RP career with us. :) Is Samuel's profile really your first one? I'd never have guessed!! It looks so neat and with just the right amount of detail to make me want to play! XD (I really wish I could, but I'm full up. :()

Which Korean dramas do you prefer? I started them watching late last year on Netflix and I'm due for my next K-drama fix!
Kim Site Admin

thilliana wrote:
I'm a total newbie in this whole online roleplaying business (editing and creating my first character took HOURS, dear god), but I'm really excited about being here - I've heard great things.

Welcome welcome! :D Did it take a long time because you were confused about how to use the site, or did it take a long time because you had to put a lot of thought into everything?

I'm not sure if it will make you feel better or worse to know that many very experienced members spend hours, days, weeks and sometimes month crafting a character. ;) But that's just because some people really love it! If you were having trouble with the tools, please don't hesitate to ask anyone you meet (admin, moderators or members alike!) for help. We're a friendly bunch and most people will help if they possibly can. :)
Welcome!
And character creation usually takes me a while too. ^^;
Helloo
Welcome to rpr and let me know if you ever need some help.
Welcome Aboard Lass!
Welcome! In case you haven't seen it yet, we've got a pretty nice little guide, and the Help documentation in general is both informative and easy to read. ;) Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
thilliana Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hey thilliana, welcome to RPR! :D So glad to hear you're starting your online RP career with us. :) Is Samuel's profile really your first one? I'd never have guessed!! It looks so neat and with just the right amount of detail to make me want to play! XD (I really wish I could, but I'm full up. :()

Which Korean dramas do you prefer? I started them watching late last year on Netflix and I'm due for my next K-drama fix!

Yeah, he's the first, but I snooped around some of the other profiles around here for inspiration (*cough* stealing with arms and legs *cough*) ^^

Uh, the first drama I ever watched was To The Beautiful You, and it holds a very special place in my heart. But Iris and You Who Came From The Stars are definitely the best I've seen!
- wait what you're telling me they're on Netflix?!?!?!?!?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How y'all doin'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus