Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ellos!

I have absolutely no idea of what i should write here *u*
However, i'm all new here, mostly because i need people to rp with, and my friend shared a link..
Oh well, hello to you all!
Sanne Moderator

Hey Catatonia, welcome to RPR! :) Maybe you can tell us a bit more about what you're looking for in roleplaying? If you have any favorite characters, I'm sure it would be pretty exciting to hear more about them too. ;)

Please don't hesitate to ask us questions if you have any, we're happy to help!
Catatonia Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hey Catatonia, welcome to RPR! :) Maybe you can tell us a bit more about what you're looking for in roleplaying? If you have any favorite characters, I'm sure it would be pretty exciting to hear more about them too. ;)

Please don't hesitate to ask us questions if you have any, we're happy to help!

Ofcourse, that'd make a lot of sense. - Im mostly up for any kind of roleplaying - except romance, actually. And my favourite character (and the only character i have in here is Scourge..) Im used to some RP sites - in my own language, so im not quite sure about this - if its any different at all. xD
HibariHaru

Hello, Cata. Welcome to RPR. :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, so never hesitate to send someone a pm! We're so glad to have you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :) Even though I know there are plenty of people who like romance around these parts, there's plenty who like adventure, drama, slice of life, and etc. etc. without a drop of romance. :)
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll find tons of RP partners in time.
Catatonia Topic Starter

Thank you, all of you :)
Hi to you too. :3
Well welcome and if you wanna rp pm me.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
Welcome to RPR! You said 'in your own language', would you happen to be from the Danish site that shut down? There are plenty of groups that popped up around here for people to RP from that site so if you do happen to be looking, I would check there :)
Catatonia Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You said 'in your own language', would you happen to be from the Danish site that shut down? There are plenty of groups that popped up around here for people to RP from that site so if you do happen to be looking, I would check there :)

I have no idea - and i dont think so. I've mostly played on smaller rp websites, often with a really big community. xD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ellos!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus