Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The League of Typical Individuals

Jettikai (played by Jetticus) Topic Starter

"Okay then you first, at least if you come to an edge you won't fall and die." *holds hand out and bows*

*all characters feel the ground shake lightly*
Morganna Rae DeMaria (played by ChibiBlanca)

Morganna rolls her eyes. She started to float in the direction when she barely missed the feeling of a vibration. "Did you feel something just now, especially since im not walking."

"I get that you aren't walking, but you had to have felt that through the air... What do you think it was? I feel like we're a little low to feel an explosion, I can't hear traffic or wildlife above. Guess we'll keep going, make sure you don't let me fall off a cliff?" *begins to follow her, not sure of what is to come*
Morganna Rae DeMaria (played by ChibiBlanca)

She shrugged and continued to move about. Her ear twitched when she thought she felt something again. Looking around she saw a little pool of water. "We must be near water then..."

"Really? I don't hear it or even smell it..." *shrugs and isn't sure what to think, and then... his stomach growls...* "I know this sound silly... especially cuz you're dead and all... but you wouldn't happen to have some food on you, would you?"
Parisa (played by kuroi_neko)

"I do..." said a quiet voice, just down the way in the direction they were travelling. There was a small, white shimmer, and a young female stood, and looked at them both as they approached. Once they drew closer, the light from the orb the ghost woman was holding would reveal the girl, having long brown hair, ribbons tied through it, and she wore a short, light blue sun dress. Her lilac eyes looked each of them over.

"And... the water is just a little ways down. It is still, so you can't hear it. It seems to be some sort of underwater lake."

"Um... Hi, where'd you come from?" *Jett isn't sure what else to say, he stops moving and puts his hand on his gun, he's seen enough to make him weary of strangers in the dark*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The League of Typical Individuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus