Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone!

I'm new to this site and pretty new to RP, I've done a few RPs mostly fandom. I try my best but I'm no where near as good as most people. Hopefully I'll get more experience rping here and get better as I go. ^_^
FroggyGurl

tumblr_ll3nuqFXoh1qge3wjo1_500.gif

Hallo hallo! Welcome to RPR. Have you checked out the New to Roleplay guide? There's a lot of nifty tips and hints you can learn from to improve your role playing ^_^

I'm sure over time you'll become a great role player, and I hope you like it here as much as we do!
Adventure_Awaits Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:

Hallo hallo! Welcome to RPR. Have you checked out the New to Roleplay guide? There's a lot of nifty tips and hints you can learn from to improve your role playing ^_^

I'm sure over time you'll become a great role player, and I hope you like it here as much as we do!

I have looked at the guide but thanks for the link anyway. I hope so and I'm sure I will! ^_^
Welcome to rpr! What kind of fandoms have you done?

linktheriolu wrote:
Welcome to rpr! What kind of fandoms have you done?

I've done LotR that's one of my top fandoms, Harry Potter (didn't go that far though) and I think that's it.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Adventure! :D Such a befitting name for the journey you'll be making with us. ;) We're open to people of all skill levels so I'm sure you'll have little trouble finding partners to practice with! Everyone who does their best and is willing to learn new things is amazing.

I hope you'll have fun, and please do let us know if you ever run into any troubles!

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Adventure! :D Such a befitting name for the journey you'll be making with us. ;) We're open to people of all skill levels so I'm sure you'll have little trouble finding partners to practice with! Everyone who does their best and is willing to learn new things is amazing.

I hope you'll have fun, and please do let us know if you ever run into any troubles!

HibariHaru

Hi there, new fwiend! Welcome to RPR! :D
And what kind of fandoms do you RP? Let's RP together someday!
HibariHaru

FroggyGurl wrote:

Seriously? Are you a Johnny Depp Fan too???

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there, new fwiend! Welcome to RPR! :D
And what kind of fandoms do you RP? Let's RP together someday!

Thanks! :D
My fandoms are:
LotR(Doesn't have to be the LotR timeline though)
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Carribean
Aaand that's all I can think of, my mind always goes blank when I'm making lists. :P
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I ADORE LoTR, and I enjoy Harry Potter pretty well too. I have a feeling you will fit in beautifully here, whether you RP fandoms or no. :)
Hellooo and welcome! I hope you'll figure the whole rp thing out alright. :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I ADORE LoTR, and I enjoy Harry Potter pretty well too. I have a feeling you will fit in beautifully here, whether you RP fandoms or no. :)

Thanks, I hope so! :)

Nolyza wrote:
Hellooo and welcome! I hope you'll figure the whole rp thing out alright. :)

Thank you! :)
Welcome to RPR! You will probably get a lot of rps here, everyone is willing to give a new person a chance and is super friendly! :3 I hope you don't mind, but I would suggest that being descriptive can help, it makes the responses longer and much more interesting if you explain more as to what your character is doing.

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You will probably get a lot of rps here, everyone is willing to give a new person a chance and is super friendly! :3 I hope you don't mind, but I would suggest that being descriptive can help, it makes the responses longer and much more interesting if you explain more as to what your character is doing.

:) I don't mind at all, thank you for the suggestion! ^_^
Welcome Aboard Lass! :) great to see a fellow The Lord of The Rings fan :D
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here, we're a friendly community :)

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome Aboard Lass! :) great to see a fellow The Lord of The Rings fan :D

Thank you! :D

Xion wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here, we're a friendly community :)

Thanks! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus