Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, all.

EpicMan561

Hey there. I'm Apollo. Weird name, I'm aware. I love to RP.
Welcome to RPR! Apollo's not such a strange name, just that of a god. :) And do you mean that's your real name? If so, that's kinda cool.

So what sort of RP do you generally go for? Any genres or settings your favor?
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

Thanks! I'm usually teased about it, but whatever. And no, it's my internet name. Privacy and stuff. As for preferred RPs, I'm fine with mostly any type.
HibariHaru

Hi there, Apollo! Welcome to RPR! And hey, Novalyyn's right. 'Apollo' is not a strange name at all. It's actually awesome not just because it is the name of a god, but also because it is the name of one of my favorite gods in Greek Mythology! The God of the sun, light, and music...Brother of the Goddess of Hunt, Artemis...and son of Zeus and Leto! I really love Greek Mythology, so I love the name, too! :D Although it's not really your name. Hehe. But still cool. :D
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! I hope you enjoy it here at RPR. ^_^
tumblr_m80aobijt61rn0fm1.gif

Greek Mythology?! AHH! I love Greek mythology. Apollo's pretty coolio, but I like minor goddesses like Chloris a bit more. :P Pleasure to meet 'cha.
HibariHaru

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! I hope you enjoy it here at RPR. ^_^
tumblr_m80aobijt61rn0fm1.gif

Greek Mythology?! AHH! I love Greek mythology. Apollo's pretty coolio, but I like minor goddesses like Chloris a bit more. :P Pleasure to meet 'cha.

Hehe. Cool. Just read her history. She's quite interesting, and I love the part about how her lips breathe spring roses...or maybe that's just a different perspective of the artist when he painted Chloris... So maannyyy versions.
Asroc

Hey there. Nice name! Welcome here. Hope wecan RP someday!
I like your name. It's really special. Is that what people call you in real life as well? Welcome welcome.
Apollo greek god of the sun and of prophecy i believe. Hahaha percy Jackson addiction lol. Anyway welcome to the site.
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

Thank you, everyone. And, I don't know anything about Percy Jackson. XD
Gingerchabi22

hi there welcome and hope you have a great time rplaying
HibariHaru

EpicMan561 wrote:
Thank you, everyone. And, I don't know anything about Percy Jackson. XD

You're welcome, new fwiend!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D We already met in chat but I never welcomed you properly. :) Hope you'll enjoy it here!
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

Again, thank you all.
Welcome!
Apollo is one of my, if not my, favorite figures in Greek mythology. ^_^
Kim Site Admin

I think you will find that we are more about enthusiasm than about teasing, in general. ;) Welcome to the site! :D Aside from Greek mythology and RP, what are your interests? :)
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

Well, I love RPing, and reading. Those are the primary two things.
Welcome to RPR! :) I like the name too! But I really enjoy myths from all cultures. What are some of your favorite books?
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

Favorite books? Let's see, Airman, by Eoin Colfer, the Artemis Fowl series, and... Oh. I enjoy reading nearly everything, come on. XD
Hello there im Celtic!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus