Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Neon Babylon

The Year is 2066. Life on earth has changed dramaticly across the face of history. Nucular War, famine, and the overall hellfire apocyolips has rendered earth to be little more than a wasteland... THese days, there are only a handfull of places that are called livable in hte US alone...
Welcome to New Babylon.
This futuristic, cyperpunk fortress of a city reaches to the clouds and delves below the earth's surface. There is no law except for the rich, there is no morals except for the powerful. People come here for pleasure, not survival.
And yet, there are a few in this hellcity that want a better life, and one that does not revolve around the sins of humanity.
This is their story.

Open to all, no holds barred. Let's survive the End with Style!
Kim Site Admin

It seems like there's a lot of interest in post apocolypse stuff going on now! There's another post with someone looking for a group, and another group that's forming currently here. Both might be good places to look for people to play with, either in their game or in yours. :)
Seems to me everyone wants to get in their 'End of the World' RPs before the end of the world really happens if it does. Heh. Let's see which RP winds up being most accurate.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

So no takers? :(
why don't you join us drayle :D
Like Kim said, there's a few in motion already. The one me and Nikina being involved in of which is officially well under way.
I like the sound of this one, I'll step up.
You're saying the the EotW was a nuclear one? Are you talking kind of like the Judge Dredd sort of world left over, where there are concentrated cities left over, or are these just kind of lone outposts?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Neon Babylon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus