Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey?

Dan524

Hey,I'm kinda new to this place and was looking for a place to hang out and rp.A friend told me about this place and i was thinking i should join for sometime.So now I'm here.So ummm i guess that's it.
HibariHaru

Hey, Danny-doo! Welcome to RPR and please do enjoy your stay here. What kind of RPs do you do? And if you have any questions, just ask through the help forums. Anyone who is anyone will be always willing to help you get around RPR. :)
Welcome! Could you tell us more about yourself, like what genres you usually play in, things you're looking forward to, awesome stuff about you? :)

I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. The people are wonderful. ^_^
Dan524 Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hey, Danny-doo! Welcome to RPR and please do enjoy your stay here. What kind of RPs do you do? And if you have any questions, just ask through the help forums. Anyone who is anyone will be always willing to help you get around RPR. :)

Well i just usually do fantasy and action rps but i can do an occasional romance rp as well
Dan524 Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Could you tell us more about yourself, like what genres you usually play in, things you're looking forward to, awesome stuff about you? :)

I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. The people are wonderful. ^_^
Well i don't really talk about myself,both shy and just think I'll be selfish.I usually play in fantasy and action.The things i look forward to are just being able to speak freely,no shyness at all.And well the things about myself are or is that I'm an aspiring writer and also an artist(a really bad one but trying)
Gingerchabi22

welcome to rplaying and hope you like it im a bit new as well so best not to to ask me questions as im still a little bit confused as well. Dont worry you will get the hang of it though
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll be comfortable and have fun here. Please do let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome!
I hope all is well and you get situated real soon! <3
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll have a great time here and make lots of friends. :3 Can't wait to see you role playing around. :D
panic+beaker.gif
Welcome welcome! Feel free to
Just jump on in! This site is very friendly and welcoming, so you should have no trouble fitting on in, shyness and all :)
Dan524 Topic Starter

Thanks for being so friendly,I just hope i can be as friendly and helpful as you guys.
Give it some time and I bet you will 😊
FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! lol Hi and welcome to rpr sorry i wasnt able to welcome you earlier.
Blu_Dino

Welcome to the amazoong (fault intended) world of RPR! I hope you enjoy the site and dont get lost!

Awesome exiiiiit
*Throws smoke bomb and runs away awkwardly*
Dan524 Topic Starter

Hehe thanks for being friendly
EpicMan561

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Dan524 wrote:
Well i don't really talk about myself,both shy and just think I'll be selfish.

Aww, talking about yourself doesn't need to be selfish! Sharing is how friendships are built. :)
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you making friends :)
Dan524 Topic Starter

Glad to know there will be friends on here
Welcome to RPR. Hope you have a fantastic time. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus